People on Resetera think “sus” started in Among Us

rjm!

Not with the theatrics
Daps
"IRL" okay cac fakkit. Stopped reading there.

Go snort some fentanyl cac demon
You're definitely not a black man in real life, just some caricature of one on here, and it's okay I know you read the rest of that short message fakkit ass c00n :umad:

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
You're definitely not a black man in real life, just some caricature of one on here, and it's okay I know you read the rest of that short message fakkit ass c00n :umad:

Unban me please :sadcam: I'm so sorry mods I'll behave please :sadcam: I just want to be a good boyy :mjpls:

Beg other men to let you out and play, u cac :russ: :russ:

that's a short message STUPID mf :mjlol:

rjm!

Not with the theatrics
Daps
Unban me please :sadcam: I'm so sorry mods I'll behave please :sadcam: I just want to be a good boyy :mjpls:

Beg other men to let you out and play, u cac :russ: :russ:

that's a short message STUPID mf :mjlol:

I didn't beg, I'm simply using this account to get my original unbanned then if they don't/ can't :yeshrug:

You're still a ugly gang nobody in the real world, player :mjgrin:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You just answered your own question :gucci:. I mean, the two are interchangeable in their meaning but I ain't ever heard anyone say "suspicious" in that context.
I've never heard anyone say suspicious in that context either but like you said the words are interchangeable, so that definition isnt exactly wrong.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk nikka being turned to fukk boy has been a tragedy. Where do white folks get their definition of our slang from? 99.9% of the time they are way off

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I havnt posted in here like a month and youve gone up 3000 posts :gucci: what the fukk are you discussing in this subforum to post 3000 times in a month :gucci: