Rise up!
564.gif

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Dont that kinda piss you off when a fine woman gets pregnant. As if I had some sort of chance..
Her man look like just some regular dude so maybe you actually would have.

That's the thing about celebrities these days. Thanks to social media you can directly contact them and they can choose to respond. You can buy your way into the kinds of parties and events they show up at too.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps
Her man look like just some regular dude so maybe you actually would have.

That's the thing about celebrities these days. Thanks to social media you can directly contact them and they can choose to respond. You can buy your way into the kinds of parties and events they show up at too.

I looked him up, because I knew y’all would do this.

He was a 3rd AD on a film she worked on, and that’s how they met. For those of you not in the business, he was a crew member. That’s the equivalent of working at Macys, and you get with a department manager. They worked their way up, but they’re not that important.

She looked like this in 2013

Margot_Robbie_at_Somerset_House_in_2013.jpg

He looks like this

tom-ackerley-im-maerz-2018.jpg

They look about equal to me

:manny:

77th-annual-golden-globe-awards-pictured-tom-ackerley-and-news-photo-1689783989.jpg

He was in the business, and he probably had a good personality, knew what he was talking about in terms of the industry, and was in close proximity.

That’s what y’all need to learn about the game. Looks, personality, proximity, similar interests.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I looked him up, because I knew y’all would do this.

He was a 3rd AD on a film she worked on, and that’s how they met. For those of you not in the business, he was a crew member. That’s the equivalent of working at Macys, and you get with a department manager. They worked their way up, but they’re not that important.

She looked like this in 2013

Margot_Robbie_at_Somerset_House_in_2013.jpg

He looks like this

tom-ackerley-im-maerz-2018.jpg

They look about equal to me

:manny:

77th-annual-golden-globe-awards-pictured-tom-ackerley-and-news-photo-1689783989.jpg

He was in the business, and he probably had a good personality, knew what he was talking about in terms of the industry, and was in close proximity.

That’s what y’all need to learn about the game. Looks, personality, proximity, similar interests.
Facts. Proximity and personality and looks. Key to any bad bytch, and looks is last on that list tbh