People "Liking" Inappropriate Facebook Pages on Your News Feed

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
this has been happening to me a lot too. i saw this brass band facebook profile and some of their likes include "i fukk her hard" (which had a picture of a black dude fukking some white woman as the avatar), "freaks only" and "like if you love sex".
:mindblown:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
this has been happening to me a lot too. i saw this brass band facebook profile and some of their likes include "i fukk her hard" (which had a picture of a black dude fukking some white woman as the avatar), "freaks only" and "like if you love sex".
:mindblown:

:myman:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
ok, how does one do this? :scheme:

It's easy.

Select your liked pages on your profile page.

Then hit the "Edit" option on right of whatever category of liked pages you want to hide. You can make it to where nobody but you see what you've liked.

Have fun breh.

:youngsabo:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So... I was drunk last night and wrote on a girls picture that i haven't seen in 5 years..."Dem titties.."

:pachaha:

Did you delete it the next day you saw it? Or did you let it ride out?

:mjpls:

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
I think when you like a page, it gives you the option to hide it so it doesn't publish it to the newsfeed.

Then I think you can make it hidden on your page as well.

The mere fact that your answer is more than one word is what's wrong with Facebook

You have to go to that persons page on a computer not phone
Hover the mouse over their name
A series of pop up windows will appear as long as you don't click nothing. Its self explanatory at that point

Don't want people to see what you like? They would ALL have to do what I mentioned above

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

The mere fact that your answer is more than one word is what's wrong with Facebook

You have to go to that persons page on a computer not phone
Hover the mouse over their name
A series of pop up windows will appear as long as you don't click nothing. Its self explanatory at that point

Don't want people to see what you like? They would ALL have to do what I mentioned above

When you publish anything on facebook you have the option to not post it to your newsfeed. People don't realize it, but it's an option. THey bit it from Google+, the only thing is they didn't really explain to people how to do it...

:dead:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Damn life has changed.

People used to care about this stuff back when social media was new. Now people are shameless and don't give a fukk. :wow: