People immediately feeling threatened when you tell them you're into boxing/kickboxing/mma

semtex

:)
Daps
Dudes be on some "well, you can't whoop my ass" shyt :childplease:

And shyt all i do is hit the bag :heh: I know you brehs that a really really into it experience that to an even higher degree.

It's true to an extent with weightlifting but not really. You just get annoying ass questions.

Brehs need to grow up :cb:

Y'all know what I'm sayin? :lupe:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Dudes be on some "well, you can't whoop my ass" shyt :childplease:

And shyt all i do is hit the bag :heh: I know you brehs that a really really into it experience that to an even higher degree.

It's true to an extent with weightlifting but not really. You just get annoying ass questions.

Brehs need to grow up :cb:

Y'all know what I'm sayin? :lupe:
No maybe they just bullshytting with you? Y'all nikkas need to stop with the craziness.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
No maybe they just bullshytting with you? Y'all nikkas need to stop with the craziness.
Nah I know exactly what he's talking about. Dudes tend to get real insecure, as if telling them you're skilled somehow means you're challenging them or something.

Random cat: "Oh you train mma? shyt let's spar sometime."
Me: ":rudy: I only spar in the gym, out here its a street fight and I fight dirty:youngsabo:"
Dude: :whoa:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nah I know exactly what he's talking about. Dudes tend to get real insecure, as if telling them you're skilled somehow means you're challenging them or something.

Random cat: "Oh you train mma? shyt let's spar sometime."
Me: ":rudy: I only spar in the gym, out here its a street fight and I fight dirty:youngsabo:"
Dude: :whoa:
I disagree but people see things how they want to see it. I just figure somebody fukking around and not on some other shyt. I've never took somebody saying that as a challenge but maybe you dudes are insecure. I always take it as just regular bs talk or maybe just trying to be friendly talk just like if somebody ask about weightlifting stuff cause they see you do work in the gym. That's how I take it but people with different views of themselves take it other ways as we can see here.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I disagree but people see things how they want to see it. I just figure somebody fukking around and not on some other shyt. I've never took somebody saying that as a challenge but maybe you dudes are insecure. I always take it as just regular bs talk or maybe just trying to be friendly talk just like if somebody ask about weightlifting stuff cause they see you do work in the gym. That's how I take it but people with different views of themselves take it other ways as we can see here.
I can tell by someone's body language, expressions and demeanor when they're fukking around and when they're legit trying to pick a fight. Maybe you have aspergers or some shyt. :manny:

semtex

:)
Daps
You're probably imagining a completely diff scenario

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I can tell by someone's body language, expressions and demeanor when they're fukking around and when they're legit trying to pick a fight. Maybe you have aspergers or some shyt. :manny:
Well they must think you some type of sucker then if that's the case because like I said I've never had that happen. I can communicate quite fine just don't think everything is a challenge to me but like I said we different cats

You're probably imagining a completely diff scenario
Im going by what you said not anything else and I wouldn't take it like you two are but do you.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Well they must think you some type of sucker then if that's the case because like I said I've never had that happen. I can communicate quite fine just don't think everything is a challenge to me but like I said we different cats

Im going by what you said not anything else and I wouldn't take it like you two are but do you.
:mjlol: @ this passive aggressive shot. This thread done struck a nerve, you must be one of those cats who get insecure, prolly tried someone trained while on liquid courage and got that work :umad:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

:mjlol: @ this passive aggressive shot. This thread done struck a nerve, you must be one of those cats who get insecure, prolly tried someone trained while on liquid courage and got that work :umad:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
See again you are making things more than what they are. I don't understand why you are so insecure are you ugly or something? Why would the thread strike a nerve when I just said in the same exact situation I don't look at it as a challenge? Meaning I been in the same place myself so why would I be insecure? I don't even drink and truth is not many people can give me that work and besides that grown people that aren't stupid don't get into fights. So again fukk are you talking about?

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
See again you are making things more than what they are. I don't understand why you are so insecure are you ugly or something? Why would the thread strike a nerve when I just said in the same exact situation I don't look at it as a challenge? Meaning I been in the same place myself so why would I be insecure? I don't even drink and truth is not many people can give me that work and besides that grown people that aren't stupid don't get into fights. So again fukk are you talking about?
Get tight brehs :mjlol:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Not really but if I was you being challenged even though you claim to train I would be tight. Smilies don't change that reality that you spoke yourself sir.
16501f6cedeab9c2d0b956c8139516d3.jpg