People holding up the elevator unappreciation

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
Can't stand nikkas who hold the subway doors. Yo, if you late, then you late. your well being is not more important then the thousand people on time for the train.

sometimes i wish the door has blades on them

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
The worst is when you're not even trying to catch the elevator and someone holds it for you...now you feel obligated to pick up your pace so you won't be "that guy" holding everybody up.

This happens to me with regular doors all the time

I'll be takin it easy, brisk walkin, then someone tries to play good samaritan and now I gotta hurry up so they can complete there good deed for the day :beli:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Man, I have seen all of this and see it everyday.You on the elevator and you kind of running late and then someone runs on there and holds the door for all the buddies to get in. You looking at that MF like :comeon:Sometimes you want to push that fool out the elevator. Then when all their friends get in the elevator you see them buttons light up like it's Christmas time so it's gonna stop at damn near every floor before it gets to your floor and you looking at that shyt like :why:

:dead:

thats what im talkin bout breh

Daps
Reppin
London
nikkas hate holding the elevator because they pull up in the parking lot 2 minutes before they have to clock in. If you see a nikka doin a light Sprint from the parking lot to the building, that nikka late. Probably clock in with 1 second to spare on some Mission Impossible ish.

Makes sense. Done it before. Felt like Tom Cruise for a second.