People holding up the elevator unappreciation

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
:beli:

at my work, the elevator takes literally 10 seconds to come. theres double elevators in like 4 or 5 locations... yet everytime Im in the elevator theres people running and yelling "hold the elevator!!!" as if its the last elevator for the day :beli:

b!tch if you miss the elevator another one comes in 10 seconds wtf is wrong with you? :wtf:

yesterday I heard them same footsteps and i was like nah
tracey-jordan-nope.gif
. im not holding it this time

vigorously hitting the close button...b!tch manages to make it in time and prys the door open and says "thanks for holding it, that was close :whew:"

:beli:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Nothing seems to be more annoying than to deal with people who actually hold the elevator for their friend for 5+ seconds.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Nothing seems to be more annoying than to deal with people who actually hold the elevator for their friend for 5+ seconds.

They hold it open forever, and the sht starts making all these emergency noises and physically starts to rumble...You like "goddamn, is it really that serious. Do we really need to tempt fate, and the engineering mechanics of this machine, just because your fat fckin friend cant wait 30 secs for another elevator???"

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

you aint never lied.

I had this one dude hold the door open with his leg while he rounded up his friends. :mindblown:

Its like there catching a flight or somethin

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
They hold it open forever, and the sht starts making all these emergency noises and physically starts to rumble...You like "goddamn, is it really that serious. Do we really need to tempt fate, and the engineering mechanics of this machine, just because your fat fckin friend cant wait 30 secs for another elevator???"

Being stuck on an elevator is scary as fukk. Maybe I've watched too many movies but I always imagined everytime I got stuck on an elevator that the cable holding the cab would give away and take a long fall. Gonna start taking the stairs at work from now on.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
you aint never lied.

I had this one dude hold the door open with his leg while he rounded up his friends. :mindblown:

Its like there catching a flight or somethin

That "close" button actually doesn't do anything.

I've had people prop the elevator doors open with trash cans just to keep it within access, I've also seen people literally camp the higher floors and always call the elevator but not get on just to keep themselves from waiting an extra minute. I don't understand the rush when we at work and why trying to get the hell out of there.

Some elevators at my job the close button works, the one that dosen't work happens to be the one that everyone uses and I've heard stories it was disabled by maintenance because "we don't need it".:mindblown:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I've had people prop the elevator doors open with trash cans just to keep it within access, I've also seen people literally camp the higher floors and always call the elevator but not get on just to keep themselves from waiting an extra minute. I don't understand the rush when we at work and why trying to get the hell out of there.

Some elevators at my job the close button works, the one that dosen't work happens to be the one that everyone uses and I've heard stories it was disabled by maintenance because "we don't need it".:mindblown:

:smh:

im this close
tumblr_m065y5H0pw1r1p7ujo1_500.jpg
to asking them mufukas if this elevator sh!t is life or death

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
nikkas hate holding the elevator because they pull up in the parking lot 2 minutes before they have to clock in. If you see a nikka doin a light Sprint from the parking lot to the building, that nikka late. Probably clock in with 1 second to spare on some Mission Impossible ish.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Man, I have seen all of this and see it everyday. You on the elevator and you kind of running late and then someone runs on there and holds the door for all the buddies to get in. You looking at that MF like :comeon:Sometimes you want to push that fool out the elevator. Then when all their friends get in the elevator you see them buttons light up like it's Christmas time so it's gonna stop at damn near every floor before it gets to your floor and you looking at that shyt like :why:

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
:dead: thats what your a$$ gets for trying to close it on that fellow human being.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The worst is when you're not even trying to catch the elevator and someone holds it for you...now you feel obligated to pick up your pace so you won't be "that guy" holding everybody up.