people dikkriding their race cuz they don't have they own personality unnappreciation

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
nah nikka u don't win shyt, they win, and u sittin on yo couch cheerin like a hoe :shaq2: if that nikka see u on tha street he ain't gon give u a dime of his gameshow money

this tha groupie type shyt i'm talkin bout, its 2012 stop ridin dikk :snoop:

I'm a grown man, I clutch my nuts and stand on my own two feet. I need no handouts from that man. I get my shyt on my own.

You must not be black or you grew up in another country. I'm rootin for dude becuz even tho, I don't know him. I'm familiar with his struggles. They're my struggles too. The game is fixed, especially for the black people coming from the bottom. So I'm gonna have pride and root for the ones who make it to the top.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm rootin for dude becuz even tho, I don't know him. I'm familiar with his struggles. They're my struggles too. The game is fixed, especially for the black people coming from the bottom. So I'm gonna have pride and root for the ones who make it to the top.

so when other black folks succeed it boosts your self confidence?

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
My race is a part of my personality.

A white man couldn't be this conscious or care this much. Your race (just like class) effects your life experience in many cases.

:umad:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My race is a part of my personality.

A white man couldn't be this conscious or care this much. Your race (just like class) effects your life experience in many cases.

:umad:

that system of race and class was created by those in power, to keep them in that same place, that is why things are categorized: so you can sort them.

ANYTIME that you acknowledge or recognize them, you are ENFORCING them automatically and will REMAIN in those same categories

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
that's why nobody takes st0rmfr0nt seriously. Bunch of lazy, fat, ugly, anti social fukks who think they're more superior than you because someone else in their race did something that they had nothing to do with.

edit:btw, I'm not saying I agree with the threadstarter, I'm just not gonna use somebody else accomplishment to prove that I'm better than another race. I'm proud and appreciate every black person that has broken a tremendous barrier.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
that system of race and class was created by those in power, to keep them in that same place, that is why things are categorized, so you can sort them
ANYTIME that you acknowledge or recognize them, you are ENFORCING them automatically and will REMAIN in those same categories
There's nothing wrong with acknowledging your race or class though. Sounds like you just have a complex with people being proud of themselves.

You c00ns and white guilt filled liberal/racist conservative CACs are the only people so built on trying to eliminate differences instead of just learning to expect and respect differences.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's nothing wrong with acknowledging your race or class though. Sounds like you just have a complex with people being proud of themselves.
never, always be proud of who YOU are, key word you said "themselves" not "their race"

You c00ns and white guilt filled liberal/racist conservative CACs are the only people so built on trying to eliminate differences instead of just learning to expect and respect differences.
everybody has differences, nobodies trying to eliminate it, but stop ridin others peoples dikks, and stand on your own, u sound like tha bytch nikka that complains about everything and cries all day like a broad :why:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
You must not be black or you grew up in another country. I'm rootin for dude becuz even tho, I don't know him. I'm familiar with his struggles. They're my struggles too. The game is fixed, especially for the black people coming from the bottom. So I'm gonna have pride and root for the ones who make it to the top.

What if he had no struggles? What if his life experience is completely removed from your own...like he's his own person? :ohhh:

You sound like a freeloading vermin tbh