people dikkriding their race cuz they don't have they own personality unnappreciation

Daps
Reppin
NULL
cats always gotta ride something else

i'm from (insert city) so i'm tha shyt

i'm (insert race) so i'm superior than these (insert racial epithet)

my daddy wuz (somebody important) my momma (wuzn't a hoe) that makes me >> you

my family has more money we're better than (lower income people)

why can't u have your own skills or personality? instead of something that wuz handed down to u?

cats taking credit for wut they race has done, but they wuzn't tha ones doing it themself :snoop:

its really pathetic as a grown man u shouldn't need something else to latch on to, your own goals/accomplishments should be enough :beli:

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
True talk....people nowadays are just spoiled, almost everybody seems to have entitlement issues of some form

I love my city and I don't think its better than the next city, if its overrated to u....o well :manny: who cares, don't come back

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
I wouldn't call it dikkriding. I'm proud to be black. I'm proud of black people's accomplishment considering what we came from.

So yeah I sometimes watch a movie becuz it's staring black people, or if I'm changing the channel on the tv, I'll stop for a second if I see a black face. Not to dikkride, but becuz these people look like me. Same reason why if I'm watching a gameshow, I'll cheer for the black person. I wanna see my people win. If they win, then we win.

Pammy91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....
preaching.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't call it dikkriding. I'm proud to be black. I'm proud of black people's accomplishment considering what we came from.

So yeah I sometimes watch a movie becuz it's staring black people, or if I'm changing the channel on the tv, I'll stop for a second if I see a black face. Not to dikkride, but becuz these people look like me. Same reason why if I'm watching a gameshow, I'll cheer for the black person. I wanna see my people win. If they win, then we win.

nah nikka u don't win shyt, they win, and u sittin on yo couch cheerin like a hoe :shaq2: if that nikka see u on tha street he ain't gon give u a dime of his gameshow money

this tha groupie type shyt i'm talkin bout, its 2012 stop ridin dikk :snoop:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
:manny:

another dikkrider that can't stand on his own 2 feet

:umad:

Your response to R.O's post just proves to me that you're a worthless c00n. A 1 star and neg rep well deserved. :smugdraper:

nah nikka u don't win shyt, they win, and u sittin on yo couch cheerin like a hoe :shaq2: if that nikka see u on tha street he ain't gon give u a dime of his gameshow money

this tha groupie type shyt i'm talkin bout, its 2012 stop ridin dikk :snoop:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
1 starrin nikkaz cuz wut they said to another man : yep more :wrist: like behavior, i'm startin to see a pattern here :mjpls:

People who post c00n responses get negged. If they also happen to be the OP, they get 1 starred.

Stop bytching and accept your punishment for making your dumbass remarks :heh:

:youngsabo: