People at work asking your woman/man to cook for them.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Of what ?
Are you scared one of those guys are going to try to get with her?

I've had coworkers ask me to cook them some food (mainly baked Mac & cheese), but they never offered to pay for it. :patrice:
If someone asked my bf to cook for them, I'd think they had a death wish. That negro don't know how to cook. :pachaha:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Asking someone to cook for them is a matter of "convenience" for many men who really couldn't/wouldn't cook to save themselves. And these men know that they want to eat something of quality that's inexpensive, so a great woman/man cook is usually the best choice for that.
:yeshrug:

The people who cross the line in the above scenario are usually the ones who want to force a connection with the cook.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Are you scared one of those guys are going to try to get with her?

I've had coworkers ask me to cook them some food (mainly baked Mac & cheese), but they never offered to pay for it. :patrice:
If someone asked my bf to cook for them, I'd think they had a death wish. That negro don't know how to cook. :pachaha:
My girl is really nice and some people take that as flirting .

Like she is genuinely a sweet person .

Cooking and being nice might have nikkas thinking they even have a chance .

She don't play no games even doe she's nice .

Her food was so good they offered money to get a good meal .

Maybe you can't cook :ld:

Everyone in this thread who thinks his isn't a big deal .

I ask did your mothers cook for other men at work just curious ?

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
You talking so highly on your girl cooking ability and no other man she taste her cooking. Lets us she a pic of your girl
This is a message board I can discuss personal matters with out getting too deep .

I'm not posting a pic breh unless you are adding to the thread we are done here .

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
If she's getting paid for it I could care less...if she brought some to the whole office for free I could care less...I'd be a lying motherfukker if I said I didn't care if she started fixing him plates on the regular for free though.

Daps
This is a message board I can discuss personal matters with out getting too deep .

I'm not posting a pic breh unless you are adding to the thread we are done here .
I've been contributing to this thread. You are just acting sensitive now talking about not having to get deep on a message board about your chick B.

It was a post or no situation and I would have kept it moving.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I've been contributing to this thread. You are just acting sensitive now talking about not having to get deep on a message board about your chick B.

It was a post or no situation and I would have kept it moving.
Nahh had to address your dumb ass .
Why you worried about her in pics ?

What she looks like has nothing to do with this thread .

She's cute as a button :laugh: