People at work asking your woman/man to cook for them.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Ladies and maybe this relates to some fellas like @hustlemania .

Why do some folks at work feel so comfortable to ask your lady or man to cook for them.

Ok so the other day my girl tells me some co worker begs her to cook for him and his brother .

They buy all the groceries of course and she can get whatever she wants as well.

I'm like :wtf: fukk no i don't even know why you think this would be cool.

This dude is nice i can admit to that but i don't give a fukk you not bout to be cooking for no nikka .

He knows that she is with someone so he broke the code.

Then yesterday there was a chill cook off and my girl put it down her shyt was gone in seconds .

One dude stopped the line and bought the rest of the chili he said no one is getting the rest point blank.

He walks up to my girl and ask her i don't care how much it cost can you please make this for me .

I'm like hmm fukk no .

Ladies/fellas do you get this at work where folks want you to cook for them after tasting your food at work?

Man i believe if its not an office function don't ask no one to make private plates unless you know thats their side hustle .

Daps
Another day of beta dudes on this site. I may not make it until the winter.

Why does it matter, should be a good gem that she can cook well and others has given the approval of it.

I don't see a problem unless she getting ignored with people asking.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I don't see that as disrespect, I'll cook for anyone. Especially if they pay that's some peoples side hustle and/or how they make a living if they love doing it.

If you trust her and know it's just food what's the problem?

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I don't see that as disrespect, I'll cook for anyone. Especially if they pay that's some peoples side hustle and/or how they make a living if they love doing it.

If you trust her and know it's just food what's the problem?

Its not a side hustle whats next asking her to come cook at your crib :rudy:

Your man lets you bring other nikkas plates :scust:

Probably the type to serve other nikkas before your man :scusthov:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Its not a side hustle whats next asking her to come cook at your crib :rudy:

Your man lets you bring other nikkas plates :scust:

Probably the type to serve other nikkas before your man :scusthov:

:mjlol: Ok. People sale food, plates, meal prep, and special occasion food all the time.

No food is food. I love to cook and cook for people. Me cooking doesn't = my vagina and he knows that.

I wouldn't be cooking for anyone like they were my man. But a cook off and someone ask me to make them something I brought and they pay me is not a big deal.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Ok. People sale food, plates, meal prep, and special occasion food all the time.

No food is food. I love to cook and cook for people. Me cooking doesn't = my vagina and he knows that.

I wouldn't be cooking for anyone like they were my man. But a cook off and someone ask me to make them something I brought and they pay me is not a big deal.
well she's not selling food :francis:

You don't respect your man do you leave love notes on the plates too ?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:mjpls:

Can I request you cook up a a bowel of mushroom soup at my place. I already have the mushroom picked out for you to chop up and boil

ea5e161e_19652553008_2a96f9897b_o.xxxlarge_2x.jpg
Half the Women Who Smelled This Had an Immediate Orgasm

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
well one of the attorneys at the law firm I manage cooks for me a lot and/or bring me food :ld:

Hes a food critic in his spare time and since we both like to eat, he spoils me with food :ld:

Hes married and we're not attracted to each other at all :manny:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is she looking to start a catering business or something, if so this could be a nice start for her business. Even if she isn't, I don't see it as a problem unless it's taking away her ability to do shyt at home.