People assuming you get laid way more than you actually do unappreciation thread

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I can't relate :manny:

Nyggaz gotta learn how to capitalize on their opportunities. I've learned that females desire dudes that appear to have a lot of females. Females are mad competitive, so if they think that they can "win" u or pull u away from the competition, then u will be eatin outcha in these streets :obama:

Basically this.

Jack Martinez

Rookie
Daps
Ppl always think I got a bucket of puss at tha end of tha rainbow.

All I been running into lately is these "high standard having broads" and

broads who got newborn babies and criminal baby daddies, :gag:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
I think I know how to solve this bruh... nikkas are on that staying home, homebody shyt and wonderin why they aint got hoes... nikkas need to put in that aggressive footwork and be at the club/lounge/bar 3 times a week at least to build a sizable roster. Then once said roster is assembled, nikkas can go back to that recluse shyt

ya damn right...

but my city sucks. its a college town and i'm tired of OD drunk college hoes.
i cant play that game anymore since I'm older than majority of em lol

i do need to get out the house tho. shyt gonna be brutal this summer now that my last male friend here gonna be moving. imma have to go out by myself everywhere :beli:

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't relate :manny:

Nyggaz gotta learn how to capitalize on their opportunities. I've learned that females desire dudes that appear to have a lot of females. Females are mad competitive, so if they think that they can "win" u or pull u away from the competition, then u will be eatin outcha in these streets :obama:

i had to learn this hard way. i could of smash so many bytches but i dint act on my opportunities .