People are mad at Geoff Keighly and TGA for not taking a stance against Activision

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Thats my feelings as well. We know how this internet outrage/cancel culture shyt goes. One month its fukk them, the next its another cause to be outraged over, and now they burned a big bridge/sponsor for their show for some for the moment shyt.

Did all these gamers stop buying activision and blizzard games?

Nah, they still buying. Gamers are stupid as shyt:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
A gem from Era

79-B6-B980-F1-D9-4673-8633-8-EBACE0-A084-E.jpg

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
What are they expecting him to do? I don't support what was happening at Blizzard but I still bought Diablo 2. Should everyone at the company suffer because of the actions of some employees?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What are they expecting him to do? I don't support what was happening at Blizzard but I still bought Diablo 2. Should everyone at the company suffer because of the actions of some employees?

Thats why i end up feeling indifferent about a lot of this shyt. Like yeah, thats fukked up what happened but its obvious a lot of these people calling it out won’t be satisfied unless the entire building is bulldozed and Geoff films himself pissing on the side of the rubble.

Game awards are truly gonna ascend to the oscars this year because i expect a dozen winners to make some “statement” regarding the industry

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Thats why i end up feeling indifferent about a lot of this shyt. Like yeah, thats fukked up what happened but its obvious a lot of these people calling it out won’t be satisfied unless the entire building is bulldozed and Geoff films himself pissing on the side of the rubble.

Game awards are truly gonna ascend to the oscars this year because i expect a dozen winners to make some “statement” regarding the industry
And not just that but people are phony/inconsistent with their hate. A lot of people would do the same exact thing Geoff is doing if they were in his shoes.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
And not just that but people are phony/inconsistent with their hate. A lot of people would do the same exact thing Geoff is doing if they were in his shoes.

We don’t even gotta take it that far. Remove the idea of any one of them being in a position to earn millions of dollars to just shill some games twice a year, they wouldn’t even budge if it were a company they cared about. Let it be fromsoftware, Team cherry, Nintendo, etc. whatever beloved company that has a big upcoming game they are drooling over have some nasty shyt go on, it wouldn’t even be a trending topic.

It’s easy to say fukk activision when you aren’t a big CoD player and don’t care about a diablo remaster

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Geoff is straight p*ssy who needs a PR team.

Could have easily said we condemn the actions that have been detailed but the work of the talented developers who perserved in that environment to give us these experiences needs to be shared.

Boom. Who the fukk is working for these guys