People always say "don't forget me after you blow up"

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

I already explained I renewed it for her :inlove:. If you don't like me oh well. :yeshrug:

She's always been there for me no matter what and never gave a fukk what you lames had to say about me. As long as she wants me here I'm staying.

Her is your new alias you gonna simp for the next 6 months damn cant wait

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Her is your new alias you gonna simp for the next 6 months damn cant wait
See this time I'm not broadcasting shyt. Sucks for you. Looks like you TMZ nikkas won't have a new relationship/friendship to sabotage.

Now watch the blogs talk about this one.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Back to the topic,I can relate. This past year has been my big breakthrough of my career and I'm finally doing things I dreamed of as a kid and I make so much money yall would think its:duck: But like biggie said mo money,mo problems. I got family I haven't seen in years calling me up asking for money. Some claim we fam but I don't remember them:yeshrug:And the best part is the reaction you get when you tell them no:dead: it tells alot:skip:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland

I already explained I renewed it for her :inlove:. If you don't like me oh well. :yeshrug:

She's always been there for me no matter what and never gave a fukk what you lames had to say about me. As long as she wants me here I'm staying.

When I read your posts, I imagine a gay nikka with a flamboyant voice speaking. I got nothin against you bruh but be yourself. The more you try to convince us you are straight the gayer you look. Your posting style, fonts, gifs, etc look like a gay dude in denial, telling lies to fit in.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
When I read your posts, I imagine a gay nikka with a flamboyant voice speaking. I got nothin against you bruh but be yourself. The more you try to convince us you are straight the gayer you look. Your posting style, fonts, gifs, etc look like a gay dude in denial, telling lies to fit in.

The crazy thing is there is nothing flamboyant about my voice. The ladies who have heard me can tell you that.
@Phoenix_Knightly23 @DarlingNikki @Nonya Bee @SheWasFly

Last edited by a moderator:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
we are talkin about coli fame here right? :ld:
No. I'm going to be famous in real life soon. No biggie. I'm friends with celebrities and I've watched a lot of my friends get famous. At first I got jealous but kept working and my time is approaching. I don't care about being coli famous. This site was good practice though getting used to haters though.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Why the fukk was the OP even talking about this subject?
I wanted to have a good convo but all you nikkas are always so crunchy.
5coeetO.png