People always say "don't forget me after you blow up"

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
But if they stayed close to me instead of only coming around while I was shining they wouldn't have to worry about being forgotten.

I know what Drake meant by "no new friends" now. It's hard to tell the snakes from the genuine these days. These nikkas too creep. bytchPlease

Any nikka that's ever made it or is about to make it knows what it is. :snoop:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
didnt you say you were leaving the forum today and now u change sig and quote like nothing happened?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
bruh will you shut the fukk up and leave already ? You done did like 100 fukkin posts since you were quittin

grade A fukkin loser

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
wow this dude been quitting for a year now, mods why don't y'all just put him out his misery.

fukk it make me a mod I'll do it for y'all

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
bruh will you shut the fukk up and leave already ? You done did like 100 fukkin posts since you were quittin

grade A fukkin loser

I renewed... Wait....

who are you???
i7IV964ADE5NA.gif

I said, WHO ARE YOU?
ib0pfoTsshNe68.gif

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
wow this dude been quitting for a year now, mods why don't y'all just put him out his misery.

fukk it make me a mod I'll do it for y'all

im sayin bruh..

he done quit like 3-4 times.. official threads and all.. soon as he made that last thread second post shoulda been @bk or @Brooklynzson with the :manny: and the ban

but then again if @CantStop bytch ass can get his account back :stopitslime:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
im sayin bruh..

he done quit like 3-4 times.. official threads and all.. soon as he made that last thread second post shoulda been @bk or @Brooklynzson with the :manny: and the ban

but then again if @CantStop bytch ass can get his account back :stopitslime:

I said my contract was being negotiated... I renewed thanks to her. That's basic. If you don't like me then why the fukk are you in my thread? I'm not forcing you to read this shyt. Put me on ignore.

irSQZ3cBcY2Uk.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

I said my contract was being negotiated... I renewed thanks to her. That's basic. If you don't like me then why the fukk are you in my thread? I'm not forcing you to read this shyt. Put me on ignore.

irSQZ3cBcY2Uk.gif

fukk you and your bytch ass thread

ima be in every one of your dumbass threads derailing them like you derail all the threads in the past :pacspit: