Pelosi expected to pass House leadership to Hakeem Jeffries today at noon

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
I love that she's staying on as a consultant-type figure...but I too question if Jefferies is the one.

I wasn't overly impressed by him during the J6 Hearings...what are his credentials/qualifications?
don’t matter Pelosi went from housewife to congress:yeshrug:

Last edited:

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
This is not good. Jeffries will be terrible.
Everyone will be terrible, Pelosi was also terrible going by the terminally online complaints. That's not to say there aren't valid criticisms, of her and Jeffries, but most people never discuss those because they don't actually know what the Speaker's job is.

Out of curiosity, who do you, or anyone else really, think should be Speaker?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Everyone will be terrible, Pelosi was also terrible going by the terminally online complaints. That's not to say there aren't valid criticisms, of her and Jeffries, but most people never discuss those because they don't actually know what the Speaker's job is.

Out of curiosity, who do you, or anyone else really, think should be Speaker?

I think that anyone who thinks that Jeffries will be terrible probably just has issues with how territorial he has been regarding certain Congress seats in NY and towards progressives even though he’s mostly left of center himself. He’s often taken an attack dog role that seems tougher on the left than on Republicans but that’s an overall critique and beef that we are dealing with up here in NY. Otherwise, if you thought Pelosi was fine then you should have no issue with Jeffries.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Dems did better than expected, but the next 2 yrs are gonna be rough. Nothing getting passed and Hunter Biden investigations