R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
3 things make this a fail:
1. no headphone jack, suck a dikk. i don't care if you created android that's some fakkit shyt to pull.:fohbirdmayne:
2. that camera position and design looks retarded. who the fukk okayed that shyt in the meetings :trillbunb:
3. what the fukk is up with companies putting fingerprint sensors in the back.:thefukkmayne:
This is a funny one:laugh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
3 things make this a fail:
1. no headphone jack, suck a dikk. i don't care if you created android that's some fakkit shyt to pull.:fohbirdmayne:
2. that camera position and design looks retarded. who the fukk okayed that shyt in the meetings :trillbunb:
3. what the fukk is up with companies putting fingerprint sensors in the back.:thefukkmayne:

I'm sharkin that bun b smiley fam. :laugh:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
This is a funny one:laugh:
it's just such a weird place to put it :2facedacosby:
the sensor on my s6 galaxy edge is right in the front, if i wanna quickly do some shyt while my phone is lying flat on my work desk it's quick and pain free. i seen them new Sony Xperias with the sensor on the side, that ain't so bad considering you gotta hold the side but the shyt on the back :thefukkyoumeanmayne_1:... my pops copped the LG G6 and is fukking furious every time he has to unlock it, shyt's on the back and he keeps touching the cameras, leaving thumbprints on them n shyt

It's even worse on the Galaxy s8. smfh I was literally about to cop the phone off the strength of the screen:balladshaq:
and then I walked in the shops to get a feel of how the phone is, the camera, the weight, build quality, etc etc when I see the thumbprint sensor is right next to the fukking camera :whatmoney:

i fukks with galaxies all day (despite the shytty fukking retarded battery life) but that literally enraged me and i dipped before I was gonna smash shyt up in the shop like that french cac

(fun fact: I actually typed in french cac smashes apple products when searching for this video. :goddamnisaygoddamnmayne: this damn site corrupted me:mjlol:)

I'm sharkin that bun b smiley fam. :laugh:
there's a shyt tonne of dope smileys if you check out the media section on the top of the site breh breh, shame they only let us have like 16 or so smileys :thefukkmayne:

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
it's just such a weird place to put it :2facedacosby:
the sensor on my s6 galaxy edge is right in the front, if i wanna quickly do some shyt while my phone is lying flat on my work desk it's quick and pain free. i seen them new Sony Xperias with the sensor on the side, that ain't so bad considering you gotta hold the side but the shyt on the back :thefukkyoumeanmayne_1:... my pops copped the LG G6 and is fukking furious every time he has to unlock it, shyt's on the back and he keeps touching the cameras, leaving thumbprints on them n shyt

It's even worse on the Galaxy s8. smfh I was literally about to cop the phone off the strength of the screen:balladshaq:
and then I walked in the shops to get a feel of how the phone is, the camera, the weight, build quality, etc etc when I see the thumbprint sensor is right next to the fukking camera :whatmoney:

i fukks with galaxies all day (despite the shytty fukking retarded battery life) but that literally enraged me and i dipped before I was gonna smash shyt up in the shop like that french cac

(fun fact: I actually typed in french cac smashes apple products when searching for this video. :goddamnisaygoddamnmayne: this damn site corrupted me:mjlol:)

there's a shyt tonne of dope smileys if you check out the media section on the top of the site breh breh, shame they only let us have like 16 or so smileys :thefukkmayne:
:camby:fingerprint scanner on the back feel more of natural.