LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Please y'all check out my podcast if you wanna hop on hit me with the pm def appreciate all the love and support :salute:

Please check out the website too if you have anything to contribute also pm me :salute:

www.fteswl.com

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I'm glad you checking on me... keep checking for me
I forgot you had a site b. Tried helping you out while back. Guess you happy with what you got.
Isn't he trying to get that Alexa rank by promoting his quality content though? :stopitslime:
Yeah. He'll get tons of traffic and podcast listeners from here.

LinusCaldwell

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I forgot you had a site b. Tried helping you out while back. Guess you happy with what you got.

Yeah. He'll get tons of traffic and podcast listeners from here.
I don't even remember you trying to help...? Pm me if you have suggestions I'm always open to hearing...

Do you have a site, is it ranked? :ohhh:

Last edited:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I don't even remember you trying to help...? Pm me if you have suggestions I'm always open in hearing...

Do you have a site is it ranked? :ohhh:
I gave you suggestions in the eCommerce site and you rejected them. Yes I do and I do marketing consulting. But do what you do. Hope your podcast blows up soon.

LinusCaldwell

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I gave you suggestions in the eCommerce site and you rejected them. Yes I do and I do marketing consulting. But do what you do. Hope your podcast blows up soon.

:dwillhuh: do you have the thread bookmarked?
If you the dude that was low key trying to come at me sideways I remember you. But if you're not :yeshrug:

LinusCaldwell

Daps
Reppin
Chicago

J Cole drops his fourth album of his career. 4 Your Eyez Only has dropped two years after the critically acclaimed 2014 Forest Hills Drive. Kosher and JimmyV drop their opinions on the album and the collectively agree that this album isn’t the best work put out my J Cole. JimmyV believes the album’s story is something you can hang your hat on. Kosher believes this album is nothing too special.

Please check out www.fteswl.com and support :salute:

LinusCaldwell

Daps
Reppin
Chicago

@Ziggiy jumps on the FTESWL to give us an update about what he has been working on with his web series Blue Collar Hustle. Fresh off the heels of filming his first episode he tells Kosher how much it meant to him to see his script come to life. He also drops when the series is going to drop which will be February the 12th and he has a special EP dropping Black Beauty Infinity on the 14th to accompany the show.

LinusCaldwell

Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Kosher and JimmyV talk about the NFL divisional round and the match ups. JimmyV also gives his superbowl predictions early. While Kosher talks about who he believes who is the dark horse so far in the playoffs. Also they talk about the new LA Chargers move.

Btw if anyone wants to help write on the site or come on the podcast hit me up. www.fteswl.com :salute: