Pedophile Robert Fisher admits raping & killing 3 yr old black girl Josefina Cunningham

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RIP to that little cutie pie 🕊️

What type of sicko leaves their child with someone they just met?

What type of sicko rapes and kills said child?

Torture then a slow painful agonizing death is the only acceptable solution

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
These men seek out single mothers for exactly this reason. If you are a family member to a single mother please be sure to make sure they are extra cautious when dating

Telling a woman who they shouldn't date?

tenor.gif

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
You're right, that mother was way too careless. She let this man keep her daughter despite only knowing him for about a week, basically still a stranger. Her son said she was all over this cac in the article:

"The brother said he felt something off about Fisher the first time he laid eyes on him.

"Something felt a little off inside when I first met him. It was a little off. I just felt something in my gut," Stewart said, adding that his mother had only been dating Fisher for a week.

"I never saw my mother with a White guy before. Maybe that's why, but I never spoke to her [about their relationship] - it was like she was hypnotized.

"She was too deep in love with him. It was actually kind of strange."
This says it all. This says it ALL. All he had to be was white, and he was given access to explore all his sickest fantasies. ONE WEEK she knew him, and had him watching her three year old Daughter. This is sick. The mother has to be charged as well. Poor child. SMH

Funny, the usual suspects aren't in this thread. :jbhmm: