Pedophile Robert Fisher admits raping & killing 3 yr old black girl Josefina Cunningham

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps

The mother, Lakeisha Stewart, was dating this white man for a week. She left her daughter to be babysat by this man.

a damn week?? I think the mom aint right in the head. She has run ins with the law. Poor baby! Ain't no way I'd let some fool I've been dating for a week watch my baby! Draw and quarter that monster! Let him feel the same pain that baby did!

1720626985235.png

GUILDERLAND, N.Y. — A 43-year-old woman from Rensselaer pled guilty to attempted grand larceny for stealing around $28,500 from a victim diagnosed with dementia between Jan. 5, 2023 and Feb. 1, 2023.

Lakeisha Stewart was accused of cashing checks from the victim's account while working as their home health aide, according to the Albany County District Attorney's Office.

READ: Pedestrian struck on Central Avenue while crossing against the signal, police say

The victim, however, was unable to consent to those payments, the DA's Office said.

Stewart's sentencing is scheduled for Feb. 2, where she'll face a sentencing range of no less than five years of probation, and no more than six months in the Albany County Correctional Facility, the DA's Office said in a press release.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
1720626637899.png

1720626650604.png

1720626973441.png

Robert Fisher, 34, changed his plea to guilty on Tuesday for the murder of Josefina Cunningham, who was found foaming at the mouth in her family's home in Rensselaer, New York, just outside of Albany, on July 7, 2023.

Fisher's trial was slated to begin on July 31

1720626874655.png

Jy'Quan Stewart, Josefina's older brother, slammed his sister's killer, saying the pressure of facing the family in court was too much for Fisher to handle.

"Everything happened so fast. I think he couldn't stand being in a courtroom," Stewart told The U.S. Sun on Tuesday after learning about Fisher's plea.

1720626848808.png

"Too much pressure, too much media in there. He wouldn't be able to stand it.

"To me, it's not over. I still plan on pursuing that death penalty."

At the time of her murder, Josefina was left in the care of Fisher, who was dating the child's mother.

Stewart, 23, described the shock that overcame him and his mother when they learned of Fisher's plea change.

"I was really shocked, two weeks before the trial. So, that means he admitted that he did it.

"She told me she was very shocked, just very surprised he pleaded guilty because at first [during his initial arrest], cops had him pinned to the ground, and he said, 'I didn't do it.'

"Now, two weeks before he pleaded guilty."

Stewart expressed to The U.S. Sun how a life sentence is not enough for his little sister's murderer.

"I want him to pay for what he did. I want him to get the death penalty," the enraged brother said.

"People that commit these crimes, they need to pay, they need to get the death penalty. This crime was really heinous, it was really heinous.

"I want the world to see, they need to be in shock, they need to know they can't be doing stuff like this."

Rensselaer County officials previously described Josefina's murder as difficult and heinous.

"This has been absolutely heinous. It's something that the normal investigator, the normal prosecutor, doesn't anticipate," District Attorney Mary Pat Donnelly told reporters after Fisher's arraignment in August.

"It's been very difficult for everyone - the innocence of the child, the brutality of the act."

"It's just horrific for people. We sign up knowing that there's going to be things that you can't unsee, can't unsmell, can't untouch, can't unfeel," New York State Police Captain Robert Appleton previously told the Times Union.

'JOSEFINA WAS BRUISED ALL OVER'
Stewart previously recalled to The U.S. Sun the moment he learned his sister had been killed.

"I got on a Lyft and I went straight to my house, and I saw yellow tape outside, police cars outside, everything locked up," he said.

"I remember I saw my mom, and I told her where Robert [Fisher] was, and she said the cops had him on the ground and took him back to the station.

"She said she found Josefina with bruised spots all over her and blood over the bed."

The shattered brother learned from investigators that his sister had been raped and murdered.

Stewart told The U.S. Sun how his mother had introduced him to Fisher days before his sister's killing.

The brother said he felt something off about Fisher the first time he laid eyes on him.

"Something felt a little off inside when I first met him. It was a little off. I just felt something in my gut," Stewart said, adding that his mother had only been dating Fisher for a week.

"I never saw my mother with a White guy before. Maybe that's why, but I never spoke to her [about their relationship] - it was like she was hypnotized.

"She was too deep in love with him. It was actually kind of strange."

On Tuesday, Fisher pleaded guilty to second-degree murder and first-degree rape.

His sentencing is scheduled for August 6.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
psychopathic/anti social white men go after non white particularly black women because they are EASY targets.

not all cacs who pursue black women are psychopaths but definitely an outsized ratio of anti social cacs who target black women

And the woman are such easy licks because they want the white validation so badly, see my sig.

This is why I dont date black women who have dated white men before

They are so pressed to feel validated by whiteness that they will allow any ole cac near them

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
psychopathic/anti social white men go after non white particularly black women because they are EASY targets.

not all cacs who pursue black women are psychopaths but definitely an outsized ratio of anti social cacs who target black women

And the woman are such easy licks because they want the white validation so badly, see my sig.
You're right, that mother was way too careless. She let this man keep her daughter despite only knowing him for about a week, basically still a stranger. Her son said she was all over this cac in the article:

"The brother said he felt something off about Fisher the first time he laid eyes on him.

"Something felt a little off inside when I first met him. It was a little off. I just felt something in my gut," Stewart said, adding that his mother had only been dating Fisher for a week.

"I never saw my mother with a White guy before. Maybe that's why, but I never spoke to her [about their relationship] - it was like she was hypnotized.

"She was too deep in love with him. It was actually kind of strange."

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Unfortunately this happened in my family, my fukked up aunt had a daughter who was raped and put in a closet by her boyfriend (who is also my male cousins father.), she died from her injuries.he was released recently within the last five years, and early on (80s) she would visit him in prison.Rip to the little girl.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Unfortunately this happened in my family, my fukked up aunt had a daughter who was raped and put in a closet by her boyfriend (who is also my male cousins father.), she died from her injuries.he was released recently within the last five years, and early on (80s) she would visit him in prison.Rip to the little girl.
Something similar happened to my family member too
No rape, but child died
And she was much younger

If I have kids will leave barely anyone alone with them