Pebblez Da Model Wanted for Booty Injection Homicide

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
This is the monster that did the hood surgery....

morris_gordon_550_453.jpg

wtfffff face shaped like a foot

Peeblez: yo girl you know anything about surgery?

DURRRRR

Pebz: hired! *calls victim*

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
i remember the first time felt a fake butt at a strip club in Atlanta..shyt was hard like robber cememt

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

You can't blame this on black men. :no:

This is her fault, she could have at least went to a real doctor if she felt a fat ass was that important.

Why not? I blame black women for so many black men being thugs. And I'm pretty sure if the victim could've afforded to go to a real doc, she would have.

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is not new, there was a case last year where a tranny killed some one by injecting cement

More victims of alleged butt-injection' doctor' come forward - NY Daily News

This is what the tranny looked like

buttimplant20n-2-web.jpg

:why: why would you let someone whose ass looks that deformed do anything to you to make you look like that too.

here is another one, this is an epidemic.

NC Woman Charged With Buttocks Injections Gone Bad

Bro she's not wanted for murder...
She's wanted in connection with this case...
Pebbles referred the woman who died to the tranny that injected her with the concrete...
I swear I'm thinking about writing articles daily just to give the truthful journalism of the stuff media takeout puts out...

It only took me 5 minutes to find the real info...

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Bro she's not wanted for murder...
She's wanted in connection with this case...
Pebbles referred the woman who died to the tranny that injected her with the concrete...
I swear I'm thinking about writing articles daily just to give the truthful journalism of the stuff media takeout puts out...

It only took me 5 minutes to find the real info...

:comeon:

Didn't get it from Mediafakeout. The news report link is from a legitimate tv station in Tennessee.

and Why would they have a warrant for her arrest.

There is something called Accomplice liability depending on the state you are in it usually allows the court to find a person criminally liable for acts committed by a different person. If a person aids, assists, or encourages another in the commission of a crime, they are said to be an “accomplice” to the crime.

This is clearly a negligent homicide or a depraved heart (reckless) murder by Trannystein which the authorities (prosecutor and law enforcement) believe :ufdup: Pebblez was a intricate part to the negligent homicide.

Therefore Pebblez according to the law (through her referral), could be an accomplice to a negligent homicide (depending on what she knew when she was doing the referrals). ( then again They would have not issued a warrant for her arrest if they did not have enough to convict)

Her running does not help matters. (Tennessee has a fugitive warrant statute when one consciously flees from the law), lets just say she needs a good lawyer to avoid prison time.