PC Nerds: Explain to me how next gen consoles can do 4k 120 and your 1500 cards cannot

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the 1500 Nivida can do 4k 120z and 8k 60hz, what are you talking about, shyt comes out in like 4 days

you need to worry about getting a real 4k TV first, let alone a TV that can do 120hz, thats gonna run like 1500 hundred, whether its a tv or a monitor

but this is the same people rejoicing over 300 dollar console, you not ready for 4k unless you spend the bread, you won't even notice the difference of 120z unless you have a screen with that refresh rate that's what people stuck playing with kids toys don't understand

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
the 1500 Nivida can do 4k 120z and 8k 60hz, what are you talking about, shyt comes out in like 4 days

you need to worry about getting a real 4k TV first, let alone a TV that can do 120hz, thats gonna run like 1500 hundred, whether its a tv or a monitor

but this is the same people rejoicing over 300 dollar console, you not ready for 4k unless you spend the bread, you won't even notice the difference of 120z unless you have a screen with that refresh rate that's what people stuck playing with kids toys don't understand

You might wanna understand who you talking to good brother

Ahhhhh Yes

My Oled can handle anything you throw at it ...

And my 32 inch HDR Dell 165hz can as well

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You might wanna understand who you talking to good brother

Ahhhhh Yes

My Oled can handle anything you throw at it ...

And my 32 inch HDR Dell 165hz can as well

You trying to convince me or yourself, that dell can't even do real HDR and 165hz monitor is useless for consoles because it doesn't have HDMI 2.1. so you can get 4k 120hz signal consoles don't have display ports like PC graphic cards where you don't need HDMI

and your OLED probably doesn't have HDMI 2.1 either, unless you just brought within a year

none of these games revealed looked better than PC games from last generation, I was gonna go the Playstation 5 but NVIDIA crushed the buildings its no need to get both, the budget 3070 card destroys the consoles and the best graphics card out now and it comes out next month, the consoles will never do native 4k 60fps unless keep graphics to the same standard as this gen, which you know they won't do, became games only get more demanding

the 2080ti had to run cyberpunk in 1080p just to get 60 fps on ultra settings, and you think those half backed consoles are going to run that game anywhere close to 4k, you are dreaming

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Every time new consoles they all hype it as destroying pc at an affordable price and they haven't succeeded yet. We been knowing about ps5 and xbox for how long and they haven't shown anything even close to impressive but Nvidia just announced the cards no more than 2 weeks ago and they already showed what it's capable of.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
You trying to convince me or yourself, that dell can't even do real HDR and 165hz monitor is useless for consoles because it doesn't have HDMI 2.1. so you can get 4k 120hz signal consoles don't have display ports like PC graphic cards where you don't need HDMI

and your OLED probably doesn't have HDMI 2.1 either, unless you just brought within a year

none of these games revealed looked better than PC games from last generation, I was gonna go the Playstation 5 but NVIDIA crushed the buildings its no need to get both, the budget 3070 card destroys the consoles and the best graphics card out now and it comes out next month, the consoles will never do native 4k 60fps unless keep graphics to the same standard as this gen, which you know they won't do, became games only get more demanding

the 2080ti had to run cyberpunk in 1080p just to get 60 fps on ultra settings, and you think those half backed consoles are going to run that game anywhere close to 4k, you are dreaming
I have a 77 inch C9

Please just stop, its embarrassing now

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a 77 inch C9

Please just stop, its embarrassing now

whats embarrassing is you got the TV for consoles lmao

but I'm pretty sure you just googled which TV has hdmi 2.1, so you can pretend like you are doing something, shyt is ridiculous, how can you call yourself a grown man

if you wanna play with kids toys like a 300 dollar Xbox, go ahead, but don't pretend like PC isn't way better that's just lying, and I use to believe PC was over hyped until I tried it for myself

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
whats embarrassing is you got the TV for consoles lmao

but I'm pretty sure you just googled which TV has hdmi 2.1, so you can pretend like you are doing something, shyt is ridiculous, how can you call yourself a grown man

if you wanna play with kids toys like a 300 dollar Xbox, go ahead, but don't pretend like PC isn't way better that's just lying, and I use to believe PC was over hyped until I tried it for myself

I’m not getting an Xbox I hate Xbox , not sure why you keep bringing it up

I got my tv for multi purpose use not just gaming.

Heh ...

You thought you had my profile all figured out, WRONG.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not getting an Xbox I hate Xbox , not sure why you keep bringing it up

I got my tv for multi purpose use not just gaming.

Heh ...

You thought you had my profile all figured out, WRONG.

Regardless the cheapest PC option is vastly superior to consoles, if you spending 2000 on TV, you might as well get the best gaming PC that can actually utilize the TV's functions

The consoles won't do no goddamn 4k 120z, I don't care what they say, they will output the signal for the TV to receive it, just like how budget TVs do fake HDR, but you will not actually see 120hz in game, it will just be a variable frame

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Regardless the cheapest PC option is vastly superior to consoles, if you spending 2000 on TV, you might as well get the best gaming PC that can actually utilize the TV's functions

The consoles won't do no goddamn 4k 120z, I don't care what they say, they will output the signal for the TV to receive it, just like how budget TVs do fake HDR, but you will not actually see 120hz in game, it will just be a variable frame

We will see what Digital Foundry says