Pc nerds cry as Console owners snatch the Master Race title from their cold dead fingers

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Think again dweebs....

Now I know some of you double dip and do consoles and pc's but for you pc only lames you have been warned.

You will always be the ugly cousin, the fat girl in highschool who all the dudes never admitting to fukkin....

Yall nikkaz crash every thread with that master race trash talk, I thought you had to be causally accepted to be a master race...

Steam Box :russ:

Mouse and Keyboard Gaming :russ: Grab a controller like a man, that sh1t is made for typing and word documents b...

The hacks :russ:

Ngigaz spending 700 bucks for graphics cards for a 10% perfomance increase...

nikkaz playing with 3 30 inch monitors that cost a grand a piece...:mjlol:

NO.

Yall are the peasents, we run this forum and you, hows it feel getting ports from consoles? thought yall were the masters? :russ:

nikkaz always buttin in conversations and sh1t we nobody asked yall opinion, fukk outta here nikka, go play we busy gettin girls and playing on Gawdstations and (gulp) GawdOnes.

Welp glad we settled that.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Think again dweebs....

Now I know some of you double dip and do consoles and pc's but for you pc only lames you have been warned.

You will always be the ugly cousin, the fat girl in highschool who all the dudes never admitting to fukkin....

Yall nikkaz crash every thread with that master race trash talk, I thought you had to be causally accepted to be a master race...

Steam Box :russ:

Mouse and Keyboard Gaming :russ: Grab a controller like a man, that sh1t is made for typing and word documents b...

The hacks :russ:

Ngigaz spending 700 bucks for graphics cards for a 10% perfomance increase...

nikkaz playing with 3 30 inch monitors that cost a grand a piece...:mjlol:

NO.

Yall are the peasents, we run this forum and you, hows it feel getting ports from consoles? thought yall were the masters? :russ:

nikkaz always buttin in conversations and sh1t we nobody asked yall opinion, fukk outta here nikka, go play we busy watching girls on PS-LIVE on Gawdstation or actually fukkin bytches thanks to the GawdOne. Damn I'm hungry

Welp glad we settled that.
I c/s this bytch ass nikka

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
vum.png

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
What the hell is that u dweeb...

How much did your graphics card costs to produce that.... ?

nikka probaly dropped 3,000 on his setup to impress only his self.
$500 GPU to get rid of the jaggies in The Wolf Among Us :whew: