PC gang help me out, where's the piff for the low-spec brehs

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I figured since I plan to transition to PC full time I may as well dust off the ol gaming laptop. My shyts got a 1080Ti :flabbynsick: but damnit it still runs my personal PC GOAT Massive Chalice on max settings. What happened was I was playing Civ 6 on XSEX and tried to go mnk but of course these dumbasses didn't patchthe console version to support it :beli: so I decided to just get into other PC strategy games through my gamepass subscription.

I saw they had Total War Warhammer III on there, but not the first or second one. Is it worth going back to play the old ones? Nostalgia aside I mean are they just as good as the new ones? My former PC GOAT Red Alert 2 was remastered so I went to play that a few months ago and my god it was awful compared to say Civ 6. Shadowrun also aged terribly in my opinion. So with that said, whats some dope strategy games that I can run on a pig? Im open to other genres too, but I really only like FPS/TPS/sports/Fighting/Racing games on console. lol now that I think about it the only games I truly prefer mnk is strategy and RPG unless I'm missing some experience that feels better on mnk that I'm unaware of

EDIT: Got a 1050Ti, not 1080.

Last edited:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Pc builder got the piff on low end end builds plus more

Btw fps is infinitely better on mnk.literally no disadvantages over controller unless the devs wanna hold their players hands with generous aim assist

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Pc builder got the piff on low end end builds plus more

Btw fps is infinitely better on mnk.literally no disadvantages over controller unless the devs wanna hold their players hands with generous aim assist

Thanks breh but im probably gonna just run my XSEX/laptop combo till the end of this generation. By then I'll probably have enough saved to get near high-end level specs, which I'd rather do instead of downgrading from my Xbox.

As for mnk I agree the shyt feels infinitely more smooth and precise aiming with a mouse, but pressing keys to move completely breaks immersion to the point I can't even enjoy it anymore. Plus my primary years was spent on Halo/Halo 2. Playing a fps on anything other than an Xbox controller feels weird as hell. I remember playing call of duty at my boy's house on PS3, them triggers was crazy :scusthov:

But it's the complete opposite for strategy games. It's downright disgusting to try to navigate between all them menus with a damn controller and Xbox is retarded for adding civ 6 to console without mnk support.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Thanks breh but im probably gonna just run my XSEX/laptop combo till the end of this generation. By then I'll probably have enough saved to get near high-end level specs, which I'd rather do instead of downgrading from my Xbox.

As for mnk I agree the shyt feels infinitely more smooth and precise aiming with a mouse, but pressing keys to move completely breaks immersion to the point I can't even enjoy it anymore. Plus my primary years was spent on Halo/Halo 2. Playing a fps on anything other than an Xbox controller feels weird as hell. I remember playing call of duty at my boy's house on PS3, them triggers was crazy :scusthov:

But it's the complete opposite for strategy games. It's downright disgusting to try to navigate between all them menus with a damn controller and Xbox is retarded for adding civ 6 to console without mnk support.
Trust me breh. All that goes out the window when mnk clicks and u start kicking ass. I can’t imagine picking up a controller now for fps. Mnk is hella enjoyable when you’re in the zone picking off targets and moving around. Give it a proper chance breh and you’ll enjoy it

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Trust me breh. All that goes out the window when mnk clicks and u start kicking ass. I can’t imagine picking up a controller now for fps. Mnk is hella enjoyable when you’re in the zone picking off targets and moving around. Give it a proper chance breh and you’ll enjoy it
Okay but give what a chance nikka I asked for game recommendations not a debate on mnk vs controller :heh:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The Age of Empire series is dope. I think all of them are on gamepass.

Company of Heroes is another good strategy game you should try.

Along with those if you enjoy action rpgs there’s Diablo 1&2, Grim Dawn, Torchlight, and Titan Quest

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
The Age of Empire series is dope. I think all of them are on gamepass.

Company of Heroes is another good strategy game you should try.

Along with those if you enjoy action rpgs there’s Diablo 1&2, Grim Dawn, Torchlight, and Titan Quest
I downloaded Age Of Empires 4 and I'm playing it now but it's running like ass :francis: I heard about company of heroes I do wanna check that out too. I bought Diablo 2 resurrected on console like a goddamn idiot because I'm certain I'd have enjoyed it way more on pc

EDIT: turns out I just needed to update my graphics card. Got it running at 4K medium settings and it's running around 30fps. So far they just got me picking berries n shyt smh I hope it picks up soon (aoe4)

Last edited: