PC gamers wanted console games, but you do realize everything comes with a price

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
nothing wrong with 60fps, its still smooth to me.
manny.png

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
My man you just change some shyt in the ini file and rock on, I know it sounds complicated to dumb console plebs but it takes 30 seconds.
Even the first dark souls came out janky on pc wit 30 FPS locks tied to the game physics and even weapon durability:mjlol: weapons would degrade faster if u unlocked the FPS

then Durante dropped DSFix and basically made the game a real pc port instead of that bullshyt they did

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This thread exist because you are a retard who is insecured about the console he choose to invest his money this gen.
You PC heads are used to "investing" in GPUs, taking out loans n shyt :lolbron:
As for insecurities, you feed off the confidence in my posts, your reply was very high on the moist scale tho...
This. OP clearly doesn't know how pc gaming works :mjlol:

Them ini tweaks will be on nexus mods an hour after this game unlocks on steam :mjlol:
Ini tweaks huh?

Eventually which nobody is denying, but you guys are acting like there won't be a grace period. So I'll be keeping a close eye on that because I'm sensing some bandana'd up dip set moves with these incomplete solutions being tossed around :hhh:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
You PC heads are used to "investing" in GPUs, taking out loans n shyt :lolbron:
As for insecurities, you feed off the confidence in my posts, your reply was very high on the moist scale tho...

Ini tweaks huh?

Eventually which nobody is denying, but you guys are acting like there won't be a grace period. So I'll be keeping a close eye on that because I'm sensing some bandana'd up dip set moves with these incomplete solutions being tossed around :hhh:

You got it.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Modders been doing devs work for years. Word to Nier Automata!! This fps will be uncapped that very same week.