PC gamers wanted console games, but you do realize everything comes with a price

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Elden Ring PC Specs And PlayStation, Xbox Performance Detailed

PC version capped at 60fps :wow:

wwe-ted-dibiase.gif
Tru Story :manny:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
pc makes you so sad. what a shame. instead of enjoying what u have u get upset.

anyway, gonna be fun modding this. have fun with vanilla Courtney:umad:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Wow @PS5 turning on PC players now, :to:
You still my arcadium GOAT but you wrong 4 this
I know you'll eventually get past it so I gotta get my jabs in while it's still capped :yeshrug:

But..... if this was a PC game then this wouldn't be happening I'm assuming. Sony is notorious for paying for console parity. Was left unchecked during the PS3 era and I suspect they will strategically try to do that again this gen. They can't be ok with having a distant 3rd best version of most mainstream titles :francis:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This has been going on for years and it has been getting patched for years. shyt Evil Within was capped at 30fps when it dropped and had all sorta performance issues. Batman Arkham Knight still till this day acts up if it goes past 90fps.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
consoles games have been on PC since the beginning of game, and a lot of games are capped at 60fps on PC

Every single fighting game, Nier, some games are designed around 60fps and if you run it higher it breaks the game

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
consoles games have been on PC since the beginning of game, and a lot of games are capped at 60fps on PC

Every single fighting game, Nier, some games are designed around 60fps and if you run it higher it breaks the game
I'm aware of that, but is that what's happening here with this game? This game I would think wouldn't be in same category, seems like a game the average PC gamer would enjoy, especially with the mod scene. These types of games usually get "the treatment" and run fine at higher resolutions, yah???

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Modders been fixing pc ports so the FPS will likely be uncapped soon after release :manny: this is a non issue

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm aware of that, but is that what's happening here with this game? This game I would think wouldn't be in same category, seems like a game the average PC gamer would enjoy, especially with the mod scene. These types of games usually get "the treatment" and run fine at higher resolutions, yah???

Its soul games copy, Dark Souls III is 60fps on the PC, it has to do with developers, the animation and attacks, the window you can dodge is linked to the frames just like a fighting game, so they capped it at 60 because that's what they wanted to do, however capcom devil may cry is uncapped and can run over 200 frames, just like Nier is an action game but its capped at 60 on PC, developers either don't have the time to redesign the game for PC

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Its soul games copy, Dark Souls III is 60fps on the PC, it has to do with developers, the animation and attacks, the window you can dodge is linked to the frames just like a fighting game, so they capped it at 60 because that's what they wanted to do, however capcom devil may cry is uncapped and can run over 200 frames, just like Nier is an action game but its capped at 60 on PC, developers either don't have the time to redesign the game for PC
So then you're saying often times it don't matter how powerful your GPU is. This makes the Xbox even more powerful in retrospect :troll: