Pc Gamer: Starfield is just an ugly No Man’s Sky

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
The biggest problem with Starfield is the exact same problem No Man's Sky has. It's just Space: The Game.

There's like a clear lack of creativity and direction with the game, its all a montage of generic space sci-fi themes and tropes. Fallout was at least a unique take on an post apocalyptic world. But Elder Scrolls had a similar issue, it was just Western Fantasy: The Game, but it still had the novelty of being the first open world GTA-style RPG.

What's the point of 1000 procedurally generated planets? Its impossible to make each one of those planets meaningful and worthwhile. When everything is procedurally generated, it kills the desire for exploration. Which is a huge draw for Bethesda RPGs.

All the customization is cool, but customization for the sake of customization is pointless, and we saw this with the pointless base building shyt in Fallout 4.

I feel like this game is going to have the same issue all of Bethesda RPGs have and thats a shytty narrative / story. The story from what they showed us feels mad generic.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The biggest problem with Starfield is the exact same problem No Man's Sky has. It's just Space: The Game.

There's like a clear lack of creativity and direction with the game, its all a montage of generic space sci-fi themes and tropes. Fallout was at least a unique take on an post apocalyptic world. But Elder Scrolls had a similar issue, it was just Western Fantasy: The Game, but it still had the novelty of being the first open world GTA-style RPG.

What's the point of 1000 procedurally generated planets? Its impossible to make each one of those planets meaningful and worthwhile. When everything is procedurally generated, it kills the desire for exploration. Which is a huge draw for Bethesda RPGs.

All the customization is cool, but customization for the sake of customization is pointless, and we saw this with the pointless base building shyt in Fallout 4.

I feel like this game is going to have the same issue all of Bethesda RPGs have and thats a shytty narrative / story. The story from what they showed us feels mad generic.

I'll wait on reviews, but I hope they understand that being big for the sake of being big might be too much :dame:

As long as my baby Diablo 4 is good, I"m gucci.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The game just looks objectively wack but Xthots won't admit that because daddy Phil and MSFT twerked that bullshyt on screen. I almost shut off my TV when that cac nikka with the brown shoes came on talking with his nasally ass voice. /shytposting.

Last edited: