Pc been quietly taking some exclusives

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
World of final fantasy and Nioh complete this month on steam :gladbron:

Past few months some others also but not as big. Jrpgs mostly, killer instinct and gears 4

Sony lost :troll:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Past few months some others also but not as big. Jrpgs mostly, killer instinct and gears 4

You're comparing nioh to gears :lolbron:

Gears isn't popular on PC, but is on Xbox live. The problem with PC gaming is they don't care for console titles much.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

PC is the ultimate platform you don't really got to worry about nothing when it comes to games. A decent gaming laptop and a nintendo switch is an epic combo and you have pretty much all avenues covered for gaming.

But Sony still stay with the exclusives tho.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
jags.gif

the most popular game this year (PUBG) by a land slide has been exclusive to PC until it later releases on xbox 1. 16 million copies sold on PC. How many games on PS4 or xbox1 have sold 16 million ever :jbhmm:

and Blizzcon is this weekend where they are rumored to announce a big release (many speculating Diablo 4 or Warcraft 3 remaster or Legacy World of Warcraft)

edit: I read the thread title wrong :francis: thought it said PC been quiet about exclusives

Last edited:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
jags.gif

the most popular game this year (PUBG) by a land slide has been exclusive to PC until it later releases on xbox 1. 16 million copies sold on PC. How many games on PS4 or xbox1 have sold 16 million ever :jbhmm:

and Blizzcon is this weekend where they are rumored to announce a big release (many speculating Diablo 4 or Warcraft 3 remaster or Legacy World of Warcraft)

edit: I read the thread title wrong :francis: thought it said PC been quiet about exclusives
:mjlol:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
jags.gif

nikka thats one game.. a special and unique game lol... theres no other games on pc doing anything close plust it was only 30 bucks no taxes.. a xb1 ps4 game on cost u 65

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
jags.gif

Diablo 4 would make my head explode

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
nikka thats one game.. a special and unique game lol... theres no other games on pc doing anything close plust it was only 30 bucks no taxes.. a xb1 ps4 game on cost u 65
Who the hell is paying full price for games in 2017 anyway?
If you pay more than $48, congratulations, you just played yourself.[/QUOTE]

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Diablo 4 would make my head explode
Theyve been kinda quiet since Overwatch they might announce more than 1 new title on some Avengers timeline shyt :manny: people seem more hyped for this Blizzcon than previous recent ones where we knew they were just going to talk about a new world of warcraft expansion.. its been years since Diablo 3 (2012, half a decade) and Starcraft 2 (2010, 7 years) release now, World of Warcraft came out in 2004 :wow: outside of Overwatch, they havnt furthered their flagship titles in at best case scenario half a decade :francis:

A lot of people are saying Warcraft 3 remaster like they did with Brood Wars.. but thats supposed to be just an extra announcement.. people seem to think Blizzard dropping some big announcement at this one :manny: Same thing with Legacy servers for World of Warcraft

Diablo 4 id enjoy

World of Warcraft 2 would shut down the internet though :wow: I just think Blizzard is in kind of a Rockstar situation with GTA 5 (why release a new game when we making billions off this one :ld: it makes no actual business sense other than appeasing the fans and if the game isnt as big, then you kill off your cash cow and also have a game not generating as much... society has changed so much since 2004, kids have less attention span now, getting and maintaining 10+ million players for years might be done in the gaming world :ld: )

Also it might be kind of a Dr Dre detox situation with Blizzard as well - knowing they wont even replicate their previous success with a MMO :ld:

anyway hope im wrong, id go crazy on World of Warcraft 2 :wow:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
lol :manny: im not broke[/QUOTE]
I ain’t either but I’m not paying $60 for a game just to say I paid $60 when I could just as easy buy the same game on release day for $48