Payroll & HR are for girls?

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
What is a real mans job? This hoes make no sense what so ever. Any job where you can get an honest living and pay the bills and ensure a roof over your heads and use to support your family is a noble endeavor. This is bird nonsense

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
This is stupid. I work in HR as a HR Business Partner which is a fancy name for Employee Relations Manager. The manager of HR Recruiting is a man. The manager of HR Learning + Development is a man. One of the HR Recruiters is a man. One of our HR Compliance & Systems people is a man.

It's a job for everyone.
I seriously doubt she knows what an HR position requires. She's just mouthing off crap with nothing to back it up.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
TLR sure does care a lot about the opinions of birds on Twitter.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I did payroll and accounts payable for a company.

I ended up quitting after having to fix a pregnant ladies pay AFTER she went on maternity leave.

L0Qutus

All Star
Daps
My wife makes over 200k as a senior payroll implementation consultant (1099).Half her team are men.

Ppl just say random shyt on the internet to stoke rage. Not everything some person says is true.
I got a homie that does corporate HR and has worked for big time companies like Nestle, Pepsi, oil & gas companies, etc.

Man, there are levels to this shyt. :myman:He makes over 300K total comp in the south:obama:

The stories he would tell of employees doing stupid shyt like leaving their gun out in the break room :mjtf:

or getting caught fukking on the job:mjlit:.

A lot of his job is calculating bonuses and dealing with fukk-ups.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Girl jobs girl car girl this that. Why would I care about a birds opinion? Earning an honest living is nothing to be ashamed about