Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tenor.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
$56k is waaaay outta there. But I could definitely see that getting to $20k and being a reasonable price (250/hr). I’m not willing to pay more than $250/hr for a tat at this point, but I’ve seen people who charge $600+/hr. If you’re in demand, you got it like that :yeshrug:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
$56k is waaaay outta there. But I could definitely see that getting to $20k and being a reasonable price (250/hr). I’m not willing to pay more than $250/hr for a tat at this point, but I’ve seen people who charge $600+/hr. If you’re in demand, you got it like that :yeshrug:

There are plenty of amazing artists who have less clout. location is relative 2. there are a lot of bums in NYC who built a name off networking and location who get more than they're worth. not knocking the hustle; but FOH :russ:

my favorite piece I got was from a little noname shop. it turned out amazing. its defiantly the 1 I get the most compliments on.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
There are plenty of amazing artists who have less clout. location is relative 2. there are a lot of bums in NYC who built a name off networking and location who get more than they're worth. not knocking the hustle; but FOH :russ:

my favorite piece I got was from a little noname shop. it turned out amazing. its defiantly the 1 I get the most compliments on.
No shyt, and there are those with the followers, clout, name recognition, and booked up to the point they can charge what they do. If you wanna go to them, that’s the price of admission. And it’s why I said I cap my art at people charging $250/hr. There’s enough great artists in that price range to get the job done.