pawgs: let's get coffee... blk girls: let's go out to eat

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
But some women (all races included) let u take them out to eat for a free meal or meals with no real intentions of gettin to know u....that's when its a problem.

EDIT: hell, even I've done it to the needy several times :manny:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Malc is your mother black? You seem to have an unhealthy hate for black women. Did she molest you? neglect you? give you up for adoption? you're my Heat brother by way of bandwagon so I ask these questions legit concerned breh. I also took a psyche class in college, so maybe I can help.

talk to me breh. I'm here to help.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
But some women (all races included) let u take them out to eat for a free meal or meals with no real intentions of gettin to know u....that's when its a problem.

Thats the worst, I did that once paid for the meal and then found out she had no intentions of chilling after or fukking

:sadbron:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Malc is your mother black? You seem to have an unhealthy hate for black women. Did she molest you? neglect you? give you up for adoption? you're my Heat brother by way of bandwagon so I ask these questions legit concerned breh. I also took a psyche class in college, so maybe I can help.

talk to me breh. I'm here to help.
I really appreciate your concerns breh
But I don't hate black women..I mean for god sakes I had a few phone sex with thickum..I never hated black women..

The real c00n is jadilikoon

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
do you guys just consider every white girl to be a pawg now.. is that how coli throws it down?