PAWGS are paying thousands to scream in the woods #RageRituals

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
In theory I get it, because women aren’t socialized to express discontent or show aggression in polite society, especially if you actually grow up in a patriarchal household/family.

That being said, this is one of the reasons the gym is great; you can let out a lot of anger and feel so much better when you’re done. Physical hobbies, etc.

Or you can scream in the woods with your friends.

I get it.

But I'm not paying to attend a screaming retreat.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
In theory I get it, because women aren’t socialized to express discontent or show aggression in polite society, especially if you actually grow up in a patriarchal household/family.

That being said, this is one of the reasons the gym is great; you can let out a lot of anger and feel so much better when you’re done. Physical hobbies, etc.

Or you can scream in the woods with your friends.

I get it.

But I'm not paying to attend a screaming retreat.
You get to fukk up some tree branches too :usure:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i used to do something similar to this when i was a kid.
When nobody was home i go into the garage where you have a nice echo and just yell at the top of my lungs.
helped disperse some of that childish tantrum energy.

Grownups doing this shyt and paying money for it need to just grow up.
Jesus saves. Repent today.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
paying do that is dumb. if you're going to pay, just go to one of them rage rooms.
maxresdefault.jpg

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
That lady a master at the finesse :wow: What an easy lick . Almost impressed:mjlol:
Middle-upper class white women are the easiest group to fínese. Just promote whatever product/service as an “ancient ritual” some extinct tribe used to perform, as a means to “cleanse their soul” and you can charge them ANY amount.