PAWG squats 175lb for 20 ATG :takedat:

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
She's really petite and thinks she would get big if she starts lifting and she's kinda afraid she's gonna hurt herself. I want her to squat because she's clumsy and squatting improves your balance.

ASHSGSHSAJHSAH no. girls don't even possess the testosterone needed to get bulky without some MAJOR effort. (we literally have to TRY, and even then it's hard as hell, so I hear)

I'm fairly petite too, and in my case YES lifting has made me bigger, but only because I wanted it to (I was a good ten lbs underweight and frankly a little unhealthy looking), but my body now >>>> my body before, and it's only gonna keep getting better.

AND as a bonus, I feel strong as shyt..... See if you can get her to try it for a month. if she doesn't like it, she can quit, no harm no foul, but in a month she should see results that will make her wanna stick with it.

edit, squatting improves your balance!??! good lord I need to do it TWICE as much. lmao I am clumsy as fukk.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ASHSGSHSAJHSAH no. girls don't even possess the testosterone needed to get bulky without some MAJOR effort. (we literally have to TRY, and even then it's hard as hell, so I hear)

I'm fairly petite too, and in my case YES lifting has made me bigger, but only because I wanted it to (I was a good ten lbs underweight and frankly a little unhealthy looking), but my body now >>>> my body before, and it's only gonna keep getting better.

AND as a bonus, I feel strong as shyt..... See if you can get her to try it for a month. if she doesn't like it, she can quit, no harm no foul, but in a month she should see results that will make her wanna stick with it.

edit, squatting improves your balance!??! good lord I need to do it TWICE as much. lmao I am clumsy as fukk.

pics

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
id be that creep in the gym watching her lift for "motivational" purposes. i need 10 post for jbo.

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
This chick can do all those squats and still got no ass?!