PAWG sleeps with THE RZA, THE GZA, OL DIRTY b*stard, INSPECTAH DECK, RAEKWON THE CHEF, U-GOD, GHOSTFACE KILLAH, AND THE ME-TH-OD MAN

peppe

Superstar
Daps
They treated me respectfully.

Yeah at that point i knew they used her like a cum rag :francis:

What do you even say to your boys, my girl got passed around but the wu tang clan :mjcry:

• Haha
Reactions: TEH

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
There was a guy on YT I use to follow that said WW had that "white liver" which basically meant they got an unmatched amount of freakiness. I always thought that was hilarious and probably had some truth.
They really are. Shıt is unreal. Ukrainian bıtches too. They are the originators of no gag reflexes.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk how to talk to ya'll sometimes.

It's like ya'll really can't get past your own experiences. You never ask questions. You never try to actually have conversations. Never try to get more information. It's always ya'll declaring your experience and your experience just counter acts everything else in existence.

"Freaky" is a relative term. He was talking about extreme shyt like fukking 10 dudes at once. Sucking a dikk after it's been in their ass. 2 girls one cup shyt. fukking dogs. Sucking 2 or 3 dikks while the tips touch.

But since you was so quick to declare yourself an expert Imma assume you get down with all that shyt too.

Cool. Thanks for letting us know.

Black Girls Get Nasty Too

IYKYK

Daps
Think all races can be freaky but white girls got more of a rep.

Probably because other races might be freaky with the type of men they like....but white girls will try shyt they may not even like just because.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Black Girls Get Nasty Too

IYKYK
I have never seen a BW fukk a dog. And even if you can find 1 it would be a clear outlier. WW are unmatched in freaky shyt.

...or you be into fukking dogs and had a BW with you? Tell us about it. I gave clear examples and ya'll still wanna chime in like that's your experience so tell us about it how you fukk dogs with BW or how a BW sucked your duck while it was touching a tip of another dude or how ya'll was playing in shyt.

Educate us.