Pawg Jenna is going hard on those cacs...

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think what it comes down to is there is a portion of people who are humane and have empathy for others regardless of race. the majority are very tribal though or have some other bias due to past experiences and lack the mental capacity not to apply their experiences to an entire race.

Daps
my favorite black celebs already said something so I'm good

They don't go hard like she did tho, the last time someone did something like that was kanye with Katrina, his words stay on white people mind for years, they didn't know how to react, that's how you change things, not giving press conference with LA pd or signing kumbaya

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
His kids are all girls, thats why she did that! Had they been boys she would not give a damn....... Black women on the front lines? are you kidding me.... BLM was created for women, homosexuals and transsexuals, they do not care about black men...... Straight black men are on our own; Any sane black man, at this point, should be looking out for other black men.......

Bruh I don't have the patience to unpack all the c00nery in your statement.:scust: But please address your hatred of black women. :ufdup:

And stop feeling so emasculated by gay black men and black women it's pathetic.:snoop:

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW
They don't go hard like she did tho, the last time someone did something like that was kanye with Katrina, his words stay on white people mind for years, they didn't know how to react, that's how you change things, not giving press conference with LA pd or signing kumbaya

Why you capin so hard for this hoe, breh? You tryna fukk???

Nobody's checkin for her opinion on the issues, so stop equatin her tweets like she's on some Ye or LBJ level.

And stop sayin she's affectin her paper by takin a stance 'cause anybody that might a' got heated over her statements already made up their mind about her when she started fukkin black men on camera. Her cash flow's gonna stay the same; unless it actually increases if your "captain-save-a-CAC-ho" GoFundMe takes off.

:camby:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thank god we're getting social commentary from the star of Shameless Swallowers 6.

I did some research and she really is a great girl, she even saved her white boyfriend from getting robbed by a brother by fukking the black dude :snoop:

NSFW spoiler

7da59169d15acdbeaddc9c3ef595ebc1.jpg

:dead: :deadmanny: