Pawg Jenna is going hard on those cacs...

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
CnCDTvvWAAEXPOs.jpg
Is she pro-black?

:noah:

Or is she dating a Cac....

:mjpls:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
All week i have seen a number of women on twitter use the killings of two black men to ask where are the white women black men love so much. then when some of those white women speak out and people like op point it out, we get reactions like yours. :patrice:

I don't give a fukk where white women are on the issue... Let alone white whores

I am not one of the ones asking and my reaction is exactly as it should be

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't give a fukk where white women are on the issue... Let alone white whores

I am not one of the ones asking and my reaction is exactly as it should be
So went to these white Instagram models pages (such as niykee heaton)that some of y'all post all day and guess what I found.

Nothing not kind word or anything surrounding the recent events just promoting their bodies while black men get killed. :scust:
lies you dapped this post about where are white women to support black men yesterday then when they do you flip shyt up say you don't care what white women have to say on behave of black men/racism

Daps
So let me get this straight, when white people acknowledge our struggles and they're fighting for us coli militant say they're hypocrite and they really don't care about us, but when they deny our existence and struggles, coli get mad and say white people are heartless, i don't understand the logic of coli militants. I thought all those protests was to make them aware of our problems.