invalid

Banned
Daps
She mad because people are shaming her when literally, because of her obesity, she put other people’s lives at risk?

Fat people will literally be food out here fukking around with nature and the responsibility is going to be put on fit people to go out and :cape: for them when a lion is looking at them as their next meal.

Do better.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
This should hopefully be the fuel for her to lose some major weight.

Each time she reaches for a snack or wants to overeat she should remember that feeling of numbness and the embarrassment that it took three men to pull her big ass out the water.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Via SR:

Photo: Macomb County Sheriff's Office

An obese woman was saved by two strangers after falling through the ice in a lake says she is being fat shame after a video of her rescue went viral.

The video was uploaded to Facebook by the Macomb County Sheriff's Office. The incident happened on Jan. 27 at 3:20 p.m. Korisa Miller lost her footing and slipped off the dock into the freezing water.

Two fisherman saw her in the water calling for help, but they struggled to lift her out of the water.

Miller took to social media to complain about the comments under the video on Facebook. She wrote that some viewers should be "ashamed" of themselves for mocking her weight.

Some Facebook users mocked her because the men couldn't lift her into the boat because she is too heavy. They also criticized her for ice fishing with no clothes on.

"I know better than to go on the ice when it is not fully frozen over I am not stupid," Miller said. "I did have clothes on. I had a hoodie and a large winter coat on. When they tried pulling me up, my hoodie and coat was choking me so they had to rip it off of me. I did not go fishing in a tank top."
This is definitely a Macomb County bish :pachaha:

I got $100 on Roseville

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Hopefully she gets motivated by her almost losing her life to slim down