PAWG has crazy meltdown at Airport.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
This kind of shyt is rare in countries with universal health care.

Just saying:hubie:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Its not uncommon to get screamed on by your girl but in public while calling you the F word is a different level of disrespect.
That's not a relationship. "Your" girl is attempting to psychologically abuse you by humiliating you in public.

This behavior should not be tolerated and it is not normal. Do not be down so bad that you'd be talking to someone who has such little respect for herself, you, and your relationship that she would ever raise her voice to you especially in public.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember the first fight with my wife....she was upset as fukk, not like this chick though....but man I told her some shyt that had her apologizing and never raising her voice at me ever again.

If that was my broad i would have gotten up and left. Never would have talked to her again. No coming back from that kind of outburst.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
i've never been yelled at... that would be my last time seeing her... i doubt that that's the first time

This. I dumped a broad over it….on vacation.
We were roasting each other and I was winning :mjgrin: can’t even remember what I said but she yelled ‘Shut—-the fukk—-up!’

Mentally, I blacked out. She was dead to me right then and there. It wasn’t even a ‘fight’ but there’s just something about a mfer yelling that flips a switch. Drove 4 hours in silence and that was that.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I am pretty sure this is not the only time she has done this. He probably stayed through the previous lesser volume disrespect, and each time she has probably ratcheted it up a bit to this point. I hope he does the right thing for himself and leave her where she stands. Don't look back, don't get back in touch with her.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I remember the first fight with my wife....she was upset as fukk, not like this chick though....but man I told her some shyt that had her apologizing and never raising her voice at me ever again.

If that was my broad i would have gotten up and left. Never would have talked to her again. No coming back from that kind of outburst.
What did you say?

Maruchan

Pro
Daps
Yea...I clearly and explicitly state in the very beginning, most likely 1st 2nd link type shyt, that for both of our sakes I can tolerate zero disrespect. No name calling, no yelling no cussing at me...too dangerous, I got ptsd bytch 😳

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What did you say?

It was over the phone. I told her before she said anything she was going to regret, I was hanging up the phone. Told her to call me back when she was ready to discuss the situation after taking the time to think it through. I hung up. She came home and apologized profusely. I told her not to ever come at me like that again. Divorce does not scare me.

Did this in a very calm and matter of fact way. She has never come at me like that since. I’ll never let someone drag me into the mud and scrap. Come to my level and we can discuss an issue. This has always been my stance.

this only works with a sensible woman though.

anything in public I’ve addressed in privacy and that was the end of that. Never had that kind of crazy shyt in public. Dude I’d a fool for sitting there and taking it.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Neither party needs to get that loud or animated during a disagreement

Being in public is irrelevant but obviously makes it much worse