just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
No. No. No. His appearance doesn't fit any standard that successful Black people have created either. There's absolutely nothing respectable about his appearance nor his music. He's a caricature, a buffoon, a clown, etc..

So how is he supposed to look? What is he supposed to wear? What hairstyle should he have? What should his music be about?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
:scust: who the fukk is that burnt rapper with rat shyt in his head

full

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So how is he supposed to look? What is he supposed to wear? What hairstyle should he have? What should his music be about?

He can look however he chooses to look, wear whatever he wants, and do any music he chooses to. Doesn't mean I nor most people with self respect and dignity have to respect or agree with his choices. Going back to prejudging people, one can take a single glance at him and assume he's ignorant. That same judgment will be validated after listening to him "speak" in an interview.

He's ignorant, and his appearance is the appearance of ignorant people. What he "raps" about is ignorant. When he communicates (I cant justify what he does as talking)its ignorant Which is why the music industry is giving him exposure. If the following is an example of how his image and music can affect whites,

Ct3BhtZVUAAOgkv.jpg-large-e1475703101460-540x405.jpeg

, then how do think it affects Black youth? I can think of a few ways, none of it good. He's ignorant and doesn't respect himself nor his folks, so why should I respect him? And isn't the same idiot he said he doesn't want Black b!itches?

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
No. No. No. His appearance doesn't fit any standard that successful Black people have created either. There's absolutely nothing respectable about his appearance nor his music. He's a caricature, a buffoon, a clown, etc..

Exactly...nikkas acting like they cant see the obvious

Record label execs deliberately craft these rap nikkas appearances and personalities to fit a specific archetype that they can market..the more shocking and outlandish the better

Look at the variety they have in rock music..they have some cacs in suits,some in skinny jeans,some horror makeup,some in moist makeup and eyeshadow ...they get to be whatever they like.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I don't see anything wrong with his appearance. White people created stereotypes based on our appearance, so to say he looks like a "c00n" would be falling right into the trap that white people set. Now if you want to criticize his actions or lyrics, that would be one thing, but knock his appearance is backward thinking in my opinion.

His appearance does not fit the societal standard that the white man created. I for one, see nothing wrong with dreads, tattoos, or gold teeth. The white man will judge you based off those things, not me. All that says to me is that it will be more difficult to integrate in the world because your look doesn't match the societal norm. But integrate in what world? The white world is the answer. But not everyone is afraid of not "falling in line"

Lets not fall for the white mans tricks and prejudge our own. Andre 3000 said it best: "Is every nikka with dreads for the cause/Is every nikka with golds for the fall/ Naw, so don't get caught up in appearance

Plus, our people been rocking shiny jewelry, tattoos, and dreads since thousands of years ago, it's the white man who got a problem with it, not us.

So if some out of touch white girl want's to dress like Kodak Black, that's doesn't cause for an examination of whats wrong with the black community, it's simply just white people doing whit people shyt.
That was well thougt out. Too bad not many nikkas gonna care. All these nikkas care about is "U MAKIN US LOOK BAD INFRONT DA WHITE MANN!!" :rudy:

nikkas can all put on suits today or tomorrow and then that will become a negative stereotype too. That's how hate works. But these dumb nikkas don't understand tho :heh:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire

You just played into cac supremacy. Congratulations.

You dudes are something else. Having dreads and grills and tattoos is c00ning now?

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire

"pro-black" people in here exposing themselves.

You're no better than cacs if you're dehumanizng another black person.

Same dudes probably still listening to "ignorant" rap at this very moment or when they're driving or going to the club.

Record label execs deliberately craft these rap nikkas

Kodak blew up on his own independent, accord. His local scene made him popular, not cac execs. :heh:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
"pro-black" people in here exposing themselves.

You're no better than cacs if you're dehumanizng another black person.

Same dudes probably still listening to "ignorant" rap at this very moment or when they're driving or going to the club.

Kodak blew up on his own independent, accord. His local scene made him popular, not cac execs. :heh:

I can only imagine the enlightening conversations in that local scene. Safe to say none of them will be splitting the atom anytime soon.