M21SB2RO_400x400.jpg

images

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don't see anything wrong with his appearance. White people created stereotypes based on our appearance, so to say he looks like a "c00n" would be falling right into the trap that white people set. Now if you want to criticize his actions or lyrics, that would be one thing, but knock his appearance is backward thinking in my opinion.

His appearance does not fit the societal standard that the white man created. I for one, see nothing wrong with dreads, tattoos, or gold teeth. The white man will judge you based off those things, not me. All that says to me is that it will be more difficult to integrate in the world because your look doesn't match the societal norm. But integrate in what world? The white world is the answer. But not everyone is afraid of not "falling in line"

Lets not fall for the white mans tricks and prejudge our own. Andre 3000 said it best: "Is every nikka with dreads for the cause/Is every nikka with golds for the fall/ Naw, so don't get caught up in appearance

Plus, our people been rocking shiny jewelry, tattoos, and dreads since thousands of years ago, it's the white man who got a problem with it, not us.

So if some out of touch white girl want's to dress like Kodak Black, that's doesn't cause for an examination of whats wrong with the black community, it's simply just white people doing whit people shyt.

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
So Kodak got tattoos on his face ??:mjpls: Looks like cacface to me

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't see anything wrong with his appearance. White people created stereotypes based on our appearance, so to say he looks like a "c00n" would be falling right into the trap that white people set. Now if you want to criticize his actions or lyrics, that would be one thing, but knock his appearance is backward thinking in my opinion.

His appearance does not fit the societal standard that the white man created. I for one, see nothing wrong with dreads, tattoos, or gold teeth. The white man will judge you based off those things, not me. All that says to me is that it will be more difficult to integrate in the world because your look doesn't match the societal norm. But integrate in what world? The white world is the answer. But not everyone is afraid of not "falling in line"

Lets not fall for the white mans tricks and prejudge our own. Andre 3000 said it best: "Is every nikka with dreads for the cause/Is every nikka with golds for the fall/ Naw, so don't get caught up in appearance

Plus, our people been rocking shiny jewelry, tattoos, and dreads since thousands of years ago, it's the white man who got a problem with it, not us.

So if some out of touch white girl want's to dress like Kodak Black, that's doesn't cause for an examination of whats wrong with the black community, it's simply just white people doing whit people shyt.

No. No. No. His appearance doesn't fit any standard that successful Black people have created either. There's absolutely nothing respectable about his appearance nor his music. He's a caricature, a buffoon, a clown, etc..