PAWG Bobbi Althoff is back with a new look, bruhs! (EDIT: She getting a divorce, nikkas!)

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
9251678384711-w

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
except he’s the one that filed for divorce
:what: and?

That's like saying breaking up with a chick was your idea because you're the one who had the say the words :francis: meanwhile she's been doing everything in her power to make you say that to her over the last few months/year.

When's the last time you were in a relationship :mjlol: that's a fundamental move in a every woman's bag

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
They're all plain if we're being honest. But plain isn't a bad thing at all. I'm old school so everybody doesn't have to be an ig caked up model to move my needle.

Was that a double entendre? :mjgrin:

@N*gga Please what's been going on? Whose the latest hottest baddie out here?
I guess that's your opinion. I think they're attractive.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
:what: and?

That's like saying breaking up with a chick was your idea because you're the one who had the say the words :francis: meanwhile she's been doing everything in her power to make you say that to her over the last few months/year.

When's the last time you were in a relationship :mjlol: that's a fundamental move in a every woman's bag
You’re writing fan fiction about her taking his money when he filed for divorce before the Drake interview.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
They're all plain if we're being honest. But plain isn't a bad thing at all. I'm old school so everybody doesn't have to be an ig caked up model to move my needle.

Was that a double entendre? :mjgrin:

@N*gga Please what's been going on? Whose the latest hottest baddie out here?

Exactly, what’s up bruh?

Man every day it’s a new bad one out here, they constantly outdoing each other :wow:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I blame the Drake interview and Offset for putting her on tilt about her lack of swag

She changed up her hair and everything

:mjlol:
I’ve never watched a single one of her interviews… but how can she be so swag-less if her friends were all black. I have a feeling her friends are those “new blacks”. :mjpls: