Pause, but I'm terrified of Prison. I got Deceptive Glutes...

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
:dame:

I ran track in school and unfortunately my Glutes developed a lil too much and now it can be considered as "Bubbly" :dame: bytches love to grab my azz and their eyes light up when they see it but.... in the back of mind I realize If I went to prison, i'd be like a White woman in India. :mjcry:

This is the secret that has kept me from dealing drugs or joining a gang. I'm a square,.. not because of good parenting but because... I got azz :snoop:

This is why I always have shirts untucked, wear a jacket and got to get waist size bigger. I NEVER sagged growing up. I couldn't. I used to be like them White girls in the sitcoms and commercials trying to pull your pants up with a jingle playing in the background. I probably have to wife a flat azz woman, just so my son has a fighting chance. I'm Slim thick and it hurts. :mjcry: No lie, I could probably do what the strippers do. I could make it jiggle :snoop: God please provide me with healing :damn:

You flat azz nikkas got it good.. count your blessings.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
full
He thinks a simple pause can get him out of this

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
:dame:

I ran track in school and unfortunately my Glutes developed a lil too much and now it can be considered as "Bubbly" :dame: bytches love to grab my azz and their eyes light up when they see it but.... in the back of mind I realize If I went to prison, i'd be like a White woman in India. :mjcry:

This is the secret that has kept me from dealing drugs or joining a gang. I'm a square,.. not because of good parenting but because... I got azz :snoop:

This is why I always have shirts untucked, wear a jacket and got to get waist size bigger. I NEVER sagged growing up. I couldn't. I used to be like them White girls in the sitcoms and commercials trying to pull your pants up with a jingle playing in the background. I probably have to wife a flat azz woman, just so my son has a fighting chance. I'm Slim thick and it hurts. :mjcry: No lie, I could probably do what the strippers do. I could make it jiggle :snoop: God please provide me with healing :damn:

You flat azz nikkas got it good.. count your blessings.
:laff: :laff: :laff:

I feel your pain though :mjcry: