Anyone else terrified of flying on planes?

Daps
Reppin
TOR --> OAK
Fly more often. :yeshrug:

You'll get used to it eventually. Used to bother me when I was a kid but after flying enough times I got over it. Still don't like flying but I will if need be.
Used to travel a lot for work (domestic and internationally), funny enough I have gotten worse with time :yeshrug:

I'm still gonna fly cuz that shyt ain't stopping my life but I hate takeoff like I'm about to die.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I don’t care about the flying part. I just hate the whole airport experience. Waiting in line sucks, and the possibility of getting sexually assaulted by a fat TSA worker is my biggest fear.

I actually wanna take flight lessons and get a private pilot’s license.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps

I thought to myself how can I explain to my daughter I’m afraid to fly? I was never going to admit that to her. Dad afraid of something? So I told myself, put her on a plane as fast as possible so she won’t have this fear. She was 4 on her first trip. She’s flew 7 times since then and she ain’t even 10.

I was at a point where I was justifying not having fun with my family because I was scared to fly. Almost ready to hate on some fun shyt. Family meeting up at Six Flags in Cali. I’d be like “fukk Six Flags. I don’t even like Roller Coasters” Whole time I’m just scared to fly. :francis: