Paula Patton On How She CAUGHT Robin Cheated On Her and stomped her out..

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
so you don't believe a rich white drug addict cheats and abuses his wife? lol

I really don't give a fukk one way or the other, but with allegations of cheating and abuse as a man I'm obligated to remain neutral. Besides, is an alleged Black drug addict not as likely as his white peers to cheat and abuse his wife?

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Well then maybe she biwenchial........:lolbron:
giphy.gif

:mjlol:

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
id like to hear his side of things, not to excuse the things hes done

this dude brought two chicks back to the room after filming the VMAs, knowing his wife was in building and would walk in at any moment :wow:

this dude more than a savage, hes a barbarian :picard:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I really don't give a fukk one way or the other, but with allegations of cheating and abuse as a man I'm obligated to remain neutral. Besides, is an alleged Black drug addict not as likely as his white peers to cheat and abuse his wife?

Men cheat and abuse their wives all the time. It happens more often than not. So it's not hard to believe a rich and famous man that's addicted to drugs would be a cheater and an abuser.

idk and he's not an alleged drug addict, he admitted to spending $500,000 on drugs.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
I find it funny years back when robin would go on these black radio and tv shows how the chicks was praising him for being a real man who love sisters and know how to treat them since he is with paula...making it out like brothers didn't

Wish i had those broads numbers

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I find it very interesting that none of this shyt came out when it actually occured....you would think that Paula would have been extremely pissed at the time and just would have told all....but she waited when it was conveient for her to do so....
As they all do. It just goes to show that they'll let white men get away with anything, while brothas are crucified over any little thing. I guarantee the black women that love him are heartbroken instead of pissed at this gutter trash.