Paula Deen's cook made to wear Aunt Jemima outfit; told to ring a bell and scream 'come and get it'

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn't an "Aunt Jemima outfit" just an apron tho?

Edit: Nevermind. Just googled it. If true that's racist as fukk :laugh:.

At any rate, Mrs. Butterworths >

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_mqlwv8ZdR31qzf4coo1_500.jpg

:stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:
not what i had in mind when i pictured an black lady dressed up like aunt jemima ringing a bell and saying "come an get it"............i could be wrong for this but i had a much more erotic image

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
this lady is showing brehs just what cacs sincerely want brehs to be & look like. When will we wake up and realize that cacs in general care nothing for us.

Less than 10 dollars and hr for 20yrs :what:

Last edited:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:sadbron: and i LOVED to watch paula deen on food network. i even have a paula deen pot set. da fukk is going on in the world :sadcam::snoop:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Over 20 years and she couldnt find a better job? I know times are hard but people, people of color especially, have to learn how to take what they need and leave the plantation. Immigrants and 1st generation kids seem to come to America with the hustler mindset many of us have lost in our comfort in the white man's system. Time to wake up people.
Thank you, i am glad somebody just said it, you right times are tough but in 20 years this is the best you can do? I can't stand people who don't take chances to improve their lives, same with those old people saying i been living in the projects all my life deal, like set an example for the younger kids that hard work and education will take you farther.