Paula Deen Accuser Speaks Out: This Was Never About the N-Word

kickz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Media jus makin shyt up for ratings.. These idiots have to much control over public perception, shyt is criminal.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Because it fits into the reactionary attitude a lot of people in this country have as it relates to political and social topics. "Oh those blacks again complaining about the n word again! They use it themselves!" instead of actually using mental energy and time for example to find out exactly what was going on with this case. Once people get riled up based on ignorance like that, fact does little to sway them to think otherwise.

Edit: Case and point, I just read the comments on that yahoo article :snoop: . You know I hear a lot of people complain about the racism on yahoo but I would feel bad if these people were actually educated and intelligent. Their brand of racism and bigotry is so stupid and simple that I equate it with a child calling someone a poopy head because of a minor slight.

For future reference, NEVER read the Yahoo comments section for any article again. Those fools there turn EVERY article into some racial and/or political bullshyt. Just imagine the despicable, depraved things that would be said on there if George Zimmerman is acquitted. :snoop:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
So, my understanding is the lawsuit was a result of a violation of employment rights. The accuser spilled all the racial tales of what have taken place in Paula Deen's restaurants. The accuser is white, and painted Paula as a racist. It is disgusting to see Paula's fan base and whinny racists crying over this sh!t as if bunch of blacks were doing all the complaining about Paula's usage of the "N" word. I don't even think Al Sharpton spoke on this issue. I have not see any black prominent figure set up a protest to get Paula off the Food Network, nor I have see any petition that was formed to ban her from any endorsement.

These racist folks like to express their disdain for blacks when the opportunity arise. They were quick to finger point at us for the downfall of Paula when we didn't do anything to end Paula's career. It is similar to how they refer blacks as the welfare kings and queens and blaming us for the government reckless spending and they refused to see the irony that they are the majority of the welfare recipients who are sucking up the government's bank account dry.:krs: Look at all the blames we took from the cacs

Drugs and violence tear up every neighborhood in America, it's the nigg@r fault.

Child get molested and get exploited butt-naked online, it's the nigg@r fault..

School get sprayed up by a young white lunatic, it's the nigg@r fault.

Prison industry leeching off the government, it's the nigg@r fault.

Government is trap in big debt, it's the nigg@r fault.

At least black confront their issues that negatively affect their neighborhood while bunch of whiteys prefer to sweep their problems under the rug.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
We need to take heat off of things like the NSA scandals and the Voting Rights Act being changed, so you know what we need to do? Time to stir up some racial drama... and it works almost every time.