paul-pierce-disney-world-2.jpg

Looks like he wants a little more sugar in his tank :dame:
:gucci:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
we all had times where we inadvertently said some suspect shyt to one of our brehs and promptly got that work but homeboy said it EXTRA on national TV and didn't even get the chance to pause... Brutal :dame:
My worse

I was riding wit my brother and his wife far out in the burbs by they new apartment, we was riding thru 12 Oaks mall and im just looking at shyt. We pass their "dikks" sporting goods store, and uhhhhhhhhhh.

Me - Damn bro, I ain't never seen no dikks that big

Bro - :dahell:

His wife - :why:

Me - :whoa: awwwww hell naw, PAUSE........... Y'all know what the fukk im trying to say :heh:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My worse

I was riding wit my brother and his wife far out in the burbs by they new apartment, we was riding thru 12 Oaks mall and im just looking at shyt. We pass their "dikks" sporting goods store, and uhhhhhhhhhh.

Me - :whoa: awwwww hell naw, PAUSE........... Y'all know what the fukk im trying to say :heh:

:mjlol:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
My worse

Hold this rep :laff:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Hold this rep :laff:
Lmao, I even backed out of the first way I was gone make my quote which was

"Damn, that's one of the biggest dikks I ever seen"

I stopped myself from saying that and ended up making it worse :mjlol:. My comment went from one single meat to multiple ones :laff:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
My worse

Lmao, I even backed out of the first way I was gone make my quote which was

"Damn, that's one of the biggest dikks I ever seen"

I stopped myself from saying that and ended up making it worse :mjlol:. My comment went from one single meat to multiple ones :laff:
@The Taxman :mjlol: