Paul Mooney

little4209

All Star
Daps
saw him live at helium here in philly a year or so....went late with a short reserved a table but didnt know it was gonna be front row! sat riiight in front of this dude i could litterally reach out and touch him no momo...kind of uncomfortable he kept staring at my date...anyway he was aiiight kind of a let down cause several months earlier i saw patrice oneal and he had me dying no pun intended ....RIP that was my comedian :to:

Yea i seen him at the Laff House a few summers back, it was dope to get to see him in person after years of watching him on Chappelle Show tho...

Raye82

Sista Darkness
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Beardgang :noah:
He is hilarious. I went to see him at a comedy club a couple of years ago and I will never forget it. He went "in" on this group of white people in the back of the club for his whole act, which was a hour long. You could tell they were mad, but afraid to get up and leave...:lolbron:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Mooney's wife
Paul%20Mooney-2.jpg

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of the funniest thing I ever heard him say: 'You know whiteys moving in Harlem now. The other day a rat ran past us, and this wife motherfukker said look at the bunny rabbit.' :skip: