Patrick Mahomes’ Wifes tweet resurfaces :mjpls:

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay I hate cacs but this is a non story. Lets focus on the real issues not this sensitive cancel culture shyt. We got cops murkin us on sight out here

larsattack

All Star
Daps
How you grow up playing predominantly black sport like football you're whole life and still end up as corny as a white person?
Even eurocac ball players like porzingus and Doncic have baby pictures of them wearing cornrows like iverson and shyt.
This supports my theory that there is like a pawg farm system in football and they target prospect early to get their hooks in the big payday before he even enters the 9th grade. You see these football players already got a pawg wifed up on draft day most the time.
He played every sport growing up. And his pops was a professional baseball player so he probably didn’t live around many black people

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I rock with Pat...he mixed so he living two worlds. I saw that man pops when they won the AFC and during the super bowl pregame. Pops is a pawger, he only know what he seen his whole life. What is basically, destiny, for Pat...a PROUD PAWG'er

I knew when I saw him coming into that concert a couple years ago. Cats in the coliseum showed that video and you instantly knew what it was. A goofy mixed kid

He's a c00n that said black folks need to stop resisting if they don't want to get shot by the police.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You a gotdamn lie

20200114_073704.jpg