Patrick Mahomes Sr. Arrested for the 6th time for driving while intoxicated. Facing 10 years in jail. [Update] Arrested AGAIN on 6/29/2024

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Pat Mahomes needs to put his father in rehab ASAP

If his father gets someone killed because of this, it would look terrible on Patrick Mahomes
I’m thinking that it might look great that the Apple fell a billion miles from the tree.

Now if it was his son or even friend (cause that’s by choice) then that’s on him
If they are smart they could spin into Pat not only raising his kids but also raising his dad :snoop:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You're being obtuse on how the media works lol
Is that supposed to change anything about what I said?

Once again, Pat Sr is a grown old ass man that's responsible for his own decisions and has nothing to do with his son who has his own family at home to worry about.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Is that supposed to change anything about what I said?

Once again, Pat Sr is a grown old ass man that's responsible for his own decisions and has nothing to do with his son who has his own family at home to worry about.

I said it would look terrible on Patrick Mahomea, and you replied, "Would it though??"

Now you're juelzing. You're such a a fukkboy arguing just to argue lol

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I said it would look terrible on Patrick Mahomea, and you replied, "Would it though??"

Now you're juelzing. You're such a a fukkboy arguing just to argue lol
Juelzing how when you are the one who made the original comment:mjlol:

Athletes parents are out here fukking up on a daily basis, yet you don't hear the media blaming their children for it, so why would Mahomes be the exception to that?

The only way it would look bad on Mahomes is if it came out that he bailed his pops out or personally used his connections to help him get off.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
You're being obtuse on how the media works lol
The media does not care about this negro lol. He's seen as a perennial fukkup and clown that Pat has to parade to remind us he's half black.

Mahomes image is a mixed-raced family man with white kids and the most dominant athlete we've seen in American sports since MJ.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
The media does not care about this negro lol. He's seen as a perennial fukkup and clown that Pat has to parade to remind us he's half black.

Mahomes image is a mixed-raced family man with white kids and the most dominant athlete we've seen in American sports since MJ.

Ok sure

We all seen how the Micheal Vick situation ended up
Or the Micheal Jordan gambling situation ended up

Crimes or scandals by family members/friends causing investigations on the star athlete. At the end of the day, in the eyes of the media, he's a Black Man in America :hubie: