Patriarchy is the only way.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
If black people are to advance then we need patriarchy. There is not one successful civilisation what was not patriarchal.

Some women seem to think it's all peaches and cream but without strong men (patriarchy) you will be destroyed or ruled over (like we were for 500 years)

White people ruled with an iron fist because everybody knew their roles. Know at look at them, getting weaker everyday due to feminism.

That's why black men need to wake up and black women need to know their roles

When black men have power so do black women.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
lets be honest

nikkas are afraid to call out,check,challenge black women. we just overlook everything they do because it's a matriarchy and there queens:troll:.Just a bunch of weak ass mommas boys running around.

I wouldn't even call it a matriarchy because black men still call the shots no matter what. But then again I wouldn't call it a patriarchy either. It's just one big mess.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marginalize half your population to gain power brehs

In any case the females are "marginalized" anyway. When black women are "marginalized" by black men in a black society, they are still higher than the non-blacks. Similarly, when white women are "marginalized" by white men in white society, they are still higher than non-whites. Ultimately white women don't even see themselves as "lower" than white men, only different. This is why most white women don't recognize themselves as feminism. They have all they want, basically, except small things at the edges of society. This too is what black women will get and think when black men rule. The alternative is that both genders are marginalized to the bottom of society, below everyone else and above only the dogs. This is the reality of our world if only people would accept it. The first step to solving any problem is to understand it then think of solutions.

Last edited:

Deezy314619

All Star
Daps
Reppin
St Louis & SD
I wouldn't say a patriarchy is the only way. The native Americans had a matriarch system right? They didn't really get conquered until after they had got hit by smallpox. But I agree that more often than not its men that ought to run the show.